- Kidzania will reopen on 1 October 2020, in line with COVID-safety measures in response to the latest government advice.
- KidZania London, located in Westfield Shepherds Bush, is an action-packed, indoor play city just for kids.
- Covering 75,000 sq ft, it offers 4 to 14 year-olds the chance to live out their future dreams, whatever they might be. Kids can play at being a firefighter, pilot, or even a fashion designer - Kidzania has your ambitions covered!
- Under 4s can explore and learn through immersive play in the early years area, featuring a Science Lab, the RightZKeepers Residence, and an interactive soft play centre.
- Don’t miss out on the amazing events hosted regularly by KidZania, which has become one of the most beloved and fun activities in London with kids.
Kidzania London is a tiny town tailored just to kids! This scaled city replica for children aged 4-14 is a revolutionary world of play that every kid will enjoy. A truly unique experience that became an instant hit with families across the UK, KidZania is designed to not only empower but inspire kids by letting their imaginations run wild and free as they test their hands at what the future could hold for them. By combining play with learning through interactive role-play and stimulation, kids can try out a huge range of different job professions in a completely fun, safe and ingenious environment.
At this indoor city run by kids, your little ones can be journalists, firefighters, fashion designers, doctors or pilots for the day with a range of activity simulations. Be sure to check out the Aviation Academy, Dance Club, Dentistry, Fashion Studio, Hotel, Fire Fighter Service, and many more kids zones full of learning and play. Children and young teens will be inspired for a lifetime to come at this fantastic kids day out, creating budding professionals and helping to develop their confidence for the future.
As they work hard in KidZania’s city of fun, your children will even earn some money as they go! Just like the real world, children can earn and spend their money after taking part in the fun and immersive activities. Through their own currency, KidZos, they can spend and buy in KidZania cities around the world. Upon entry each child will receive 50 KidZos, and they will even have the option to open a personal savings account at the Central Bank of KidZania, teaching kids how to manage their money and gearing up some very responsible humans of the future.
Fancy shopping while your kids figure out what they want to be? The RFID wristbands at Kidzania track kids’ movements all around the mini city for their four-hour experience. This means that 8+ year olds can be left to run around and explore their own life size city without you having to worry about where they are! For safety measures, the kids’ RFID bracelet is matched with the grown-up that they arrived with. This means that children can only leave KidZania if they are checked out by a staff member, who will scan their bracelet and match them to the adult that they arrived with. At KidZania, all activities are either open-fronted or have large viewing windows and areas so that you can watch your kids having fun, learning and exploring. If you want to get involved too, the TV Studio, City Tour Bus, Aviation Academy and A&E do allow adults and encourage grown-ups to get stuck in alongside their kids!
Don’t miss out on KidZania’s yearly events such as Dance Competitions, Christmas Countdowns, Environmental Workshops, After School Adventures, half term specials and so much more! KidZania’s famous saying is “children can only aspire to what they know exists." So, don’t keep them waiting and let the inspiration begin at one of the most popular London attractions for kids.
What to know before you go
- KidZania will reopen on 1 October in line with COVID-safety measures in response to government advice. Opening hours are from 10am to 7.30pm. From reduced capacity, regular cleaning and sanitisation to in-depth staff training, many measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of everyone at KidZania. Everyone 4+ is required to wear a mask or face covering during their visit (medical exemptions will be accepted). There will be contactless temperature checks upon entry. All guests are required to answer three questions before entry to the site regarding symptoms of themselves or anyone they have been in contact with. The early years area will remain closed until further notice and so under 4s are unfortunately not permitted, in order to comply with governmental guidance on social distancing.
- There are plenty of places to eat and drink in KidZania’s indoor city. The Fire House serves traditional Neapolitan pizzas that are made to order, as well as flame-grilled hot dogs and chicken burgers. The Hut is a relaxing place to grab a coffee and a snack for a little boost; they have lots of upstairs seating or you can take yourself away from the bustling kids’ city and chill in the Grown-Ups Garden Shed, which is an 'adults only' area. There’s also the Coffee Shop, which is perfect for a quick revival whilst the little ones enjoy having fun. Long lattes, frothy cappuccinos and delicious treats will re-energise you before exploring all the city has to offer.
- Kidadl top tip: you get 5% off food and drink orders at KidZania if you have an annual pass!
- There are toilets and baby changing facilities on-site.
- KidZania is completely accessible to wheelchair users (and those with pushchairs). There are lifts around for access into the site and within the city which is accessible via the mezzanine level. There are multiple accessible toilets, plus a range of rest areas. The food and retail outlets are also wheelchair friendly.
- Awareness wristbands are available for visitors and their carers, as KidZania recognises that not all disabilities are visible. This enables staff to be able to identify the extra assistance and care that may be needed. There are also wristbands for those with allergies available.
- Registered assistance dogs are allowed and welcomed around KidZania, but there are some select activities where they are not permitted due to health and safety reasons.
- All activities are equipped with a ‘Help Hearing Guide’.
- There is a First Aid Room and trained first aiders around for visitors and employees. If there are any medical concerns during your visit, then speak to a member of staff who can contact an available first aider.
- There are lockers and storage available in different sizes, available for you on your visit to take the weight off your shoulders and keep your belongings safe.
- KidZania is located in Westfield London, Ariel Way, W12 7GA. Once inside Westfield, KidZania London is situated on the First Floor in between Marks & Spencers and Gap.
- If travelling via car, there are large car parks at Westfield with over 5% dedicated disabled spots. If you have pre-booked KidZania tickets during the half term, then our advice is to arrive at Westfield around one hour before your entry time due to longer waiting times for parking.
- If travelling via tube, KidZania London is just a short walk away from Shepherd's Bush and White City (Central line), as well as Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line).
- If travelling via bus, you can use the routes 31, 49, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1 that run from Shepherd's Bush via the Westfield Interchange, terminating at White City Bus Station. Route 148 also runs to the Bus Station via Wood Lane. Shepherd's Bush is served by buses 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.