- Primrose Hill
Immerse yourself in this summer fair, which will be packed with kid-friendly activities, set in the beautiful Chalcot Square Garden. Entry is free!
This is the perfect family-friendly day – complete with funfair rides, stalls, Punch and Judy shows, a raffle, and plenty of tasty food on offer.
Kidadl in the Know
- Recommended for all ages.
- Primrose Hill Summer Fair 2018 is on Saturday 9 June from 1.30 to 5pm.
- The best way to get there is by Tube. Chalk Farm (Northern Line) is a five-minute walk away. Buses C11, 31 and 168 stop in Primrose Hill.
- There is no parking on site. We would recommend taking public transport.
- There will be loads of food to choose from at the summer fair. If you want somewhere to sit down, take the kids for a bite to eat at Manna, which is a chic and informal restaurant serving vegetarian and vegan dishes in Primrose Hill. The Greenberry Cafe is also great, but make sure you book in advance as it's very popular.
- The summer fair has buggy and wheelchair access.
- Opening times and dates are subject to change – please call the venue or check the website for more details before setting off.