Let your children fall in love with Roald Dahl books in this wonderful storytelling session with Glenn. Whether you already have an extensive Roald Dahl collection or you need to be introduced to some of his books, this session is a great way to bring the magic to life. Roald Dahl books provide some of life's important lessons and are packed with examples of wisdom and learning. These bestselling stories will ignite and nurture a lasting love of reading in your kids.
Join Glenn as he reads some of the best Roald Dahl stories, including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, Fantastic Mr Fox, The Twits, James and the Giant Peach, Witches and The BFG. Expect 15 minutes of wonderful storytelling and a whole heap of fun from Glenn. These sessions will inspire kids to read Roald Dahl's books and become familiar with illustrator Quentin Blake, whose collaborations with the author have charmed generations of children with his imaginative depictions of characters. Books by Roald Dahl are a joy for the whole family!
So, forget about updating your Roald Dahl book set, you can begin to introduce your kids to the magic online here. Glenn usually reads daily at 7pm, but be sure to check on Facebook that this is still going ahead. And if this time doesn't fit in with your schedule, don't worry, the stories are always available to watch again on his Facebook page. For more Roald Dahl stories, join Taika Waititi for a read-along session. And if you're looking for Roald Dahl-inspired activities and crafts, have a look at these.
What you'll need
- This is for kids and adults who like storytelling! As the session is entirely online, there's no need to have a physical Roald Dahl collection in front of you.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the clearest video.
What you'll do
- Roald Dahl reading with Glenn will be on Facebook at 7pm each day.
- Glenn will be reading aloud from his beloved collection of Roald Dahl books, including all your favourites!
- If you want some brilliant bedtime stories, check out CBeebies Bedtime Stories and read your favourites along with Michelle Obama.