Have your children always wanted to learn to tap dance? Do your kids love musical theatre? If you are always asking yourself 'where are the nearest dance classes for kids near me', we have just what you have been looking for! The Fever Dance Company is teaching boys and girls, of all ages, fundamental tap moves on a Facebook live stream. Dancing, particularly tap dancing, is a great activity for kids. It's a great exercise and helps develop stamina, coordination and flexibility. Tap dancing is one of the most traditional styles of dance suitable for both absolute beginners and those who would like to develop their skills.
Whether your kids already love street dance or ballet classes, you'll have a blast at this online performing arts dance academy. These sessions will build self-confidence, creativity and increase physical activity through dance. Expect plenty of exercises to strengthen the hips, knees and ankles. Plus, the quick footwork is great to build flexibility and muscle memory movements that will last your child a lifetime! Young people will have a blast at this online performing arts school.
So, even if your children are beginners, this class is enjoyable for everyone - who knows they might become the next Sammy Davies Jnr or Bonnie Langford! If you want more dance classes, check out these 9 online dance videos for kids to keep active.
What you’ll need
- Wear comfortable clothing and sensible, flat shoes or trainers.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you’ll do
- Check the Fever Dance Company for the latest updated timetable.
- These are live tap classes for your children of all ages and abilities. The class is streamed on the Fever Dance Company Facebook page.
- Why not try Joe Wicks's PE lessons as well? There are loads of ways to stay active at home without needing any extra equipment.