Calling all mini artists! If you and your kids want to have some drawing projects on the go but are stuck for ideas, this class is ideal. Join Rob Biddulph, a bestselling award-winning children's book author and illustrator, every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am live on Facebook each week for his awesome #DrawWithRob sessions. He has been inspired to make tutorials that kids can follow whilst they are at home more. There are heaps of benefits of drawing, it's a great way to inspire children as well as improve their concentration, fine motor skills and use their imagination and creativity to produce some amazing pieces of art that you can stick on your fridge! Don't worry, the sessions are at a beginner's level, but you'll be taught all the cool tricks and techniques that'll turn you into the top new artist. See if you
Rob believes everyone can draw! And he says it's just a question of knowing the order that you have to do the drawing in. These fun sessions teach children how to draw characters from Rob's books - like the sausage dog from 'Odd Dog Out' and Gregosaurus from 'Dinosaur Juniors' - as well as other videos which explain how to draw people, or a self-portrait, in Rob's cool, cartoon style. You will find that each class is only around 10 minutes long, and Rob teaches kids how to draw in a fun and engaging way. So, fall in love with drawing in this brilliant and informative class. You will soon have a drawing project that you adore. Happy drawing!
Here are some more drawing resources for kids.
What you'll need
- A4 sized paper or sketch book.
- A pencil for drawing.
- Colouring pens or pencils to colour in your creation afterwards.
- A good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you'll do
- The session starts at 10am on Facebook live each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Rob will announce his plan for the session at the start of each one. And children will have the opportunity to copy Rob's drawing as he goes along.
- Rob encourages kids to share their finished pictures with him on social media, using #DrawWithRob on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- If you want more drawing sessions, take a look at: Learn How To Draw Fun Cartoons With Harptoons.