Have fun cooking in the kitchen with these awesome culinary classes for chefs-in-the-making. Whether your child enjoys a good bake-off or is looking to learn something new, this is one of the best cooking classes available online for children right now. Join The Kids' Kitchen for a free live session every Wednesday at 2.30pm on their Facebook page, where you'll make yummy food from recipes using good, healthy ingredients. They'll lay the foundation for a love of cooking and curiosity about food and where it comes from. Their aim is to show children how much fun cooking can be and, by involving them in preparing and cooking their own meals, encourage them to try new foods.
You will be cooking alongside Nicole from The Kids' Kitchen. Expect the sessions to vary in length depending on what you're cooking! Sessions are great fun and you may even do a few kitchen cooking games along the way. What's not to like? Nicole will help your child's confidence in the kitchen and develop their love of food. You will be cooking item that you have never attempted before, from cheese straws to rainbow cupcakes, Anzac cookies to veggie skewers and satay sauce. For the recipes, sign up on the website and you will receive a free weekly newsletter and recipe handouts, so you are all ready to cook with Nicole at home. If you miss one of the live sessions, don't worry, as all past sessions go onto the Facebook page and YouTube channel soon after they've been streamed.
So, get ready and let the cooking game commence! Your search for the perfect culinary kids' class is over. Want more food inspiration? Check out these 8 virtual cooking and baking classes for kids.
What you’ll need
- Some basic ingredients and utensils, which Nicole will provide a list of on Facebook before each live class.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you’ll do
- These live sessions are on every Wednesday at 2.30pm.
- You will create something delicious with Nicole from The Kids' Kitchen.
- Please feel free to share your photos and ask any questions on the Facebook page.
- For more fun ideas for little food connoisseurs, take part in a cook-along with Theo Michaels or Jamie Oliver.