Are you looking to help your kids with English? Would you like to improve their spelling, grammar, punctuation and language? We have just the class for you! It can be tough to understand English spellings sometimes, so each week the brilliant Go Fish Education is sharing their spelling masterclass via a live stream that'll turn your child into an expert in no time.
It's a really engaging way to help your kids with English language concepts and teach them how to spell as they can interact with the teacher through the comments as if they're in the classroom with them. Your spelling is a really important lifelong skill as it improves communication skills and can help you understand English on a deeper level. If you want to learn to spell at home you can visit Go Fish Education online each week.
Expect tutor Kerry Brown to guide you through this masterclass and offer loads of words of encouragement as you see how many words you can spell correctly. Kerry will read out the word she wants you to spell, as well as put it in a sentence to give it context. At the end, she will visually show you the correct spelling. You are welcome to use your own spellings as well! You will hopefully learn at least five new spellings during the class and you will be able to approach even the most complex English concepts with confidence! There's no need for books in this session, all you need is a pen, paper and eagerness to learn! If you want more online learning resources, check out The Dadsnet and Mr Harris's Maths School for even more fun.
What you’ll need
- All you need is a pen, paper and eagerness to learn!
- If you have a spelling list you can share it with the teacher but if not, your teacher will have a key stage-based guide you can follow along with.
- Strong WiFi connection.
What you’ll do
- These are live spelling classes streamed on Facebook every Thursday morning at 10.30am.
- You can access the previously streamed Go Fish masterclasses on their Facebook page.
- This live workshop aims to help your kids with English, improve their communication skills, motivate them to learn their spellings all whilst teaching them the essence of Growth Mindset theory.