Mr Right and Diana Springis are spreading the joy on their YouTube channel with some unmissable entertainment. Homeschooling isn't easy, so it's always important to stop and take a break and enjoy some fun! And there is plenty of enjoyment to be had - in fact, Diana Springis and her Dad will be spreading the joy each weekday morning at 10.30am on YouTube. You'll learn to take a break, embrace silliness and enjoy music for kids and adults alike. Together they will be singing, dancing and generally having a great time.
Five-year-old Diana wanted to do her bit to help doctors and the NHS during the pandemic, plus she wanted to motivate other families to keep having fun at home. With the help of her mum and dad, Diana has launched the live stream show Mr Right on her children's YouTube channel.
Expect a fun show with heaps of music for kids, adventure, games, dance parties, happy songs and dressing up opportunities. You may even hear Mr Right sing 'Baby Shark'. From spotting aliens in a space adventure to searching for treasure on a pirate, your morning with Diana and Mr Right will brighten the day! If you miss one of the live sessions, don't worry, as all past sessions go onto the YouTube channel soon after they've been streamed so you can still watch later. Diana also has a host of other videos on her YouTube channel, which feature music, nursery rhymes and educational uploads where you can learn the colours of the rainbow.
All the profits generated by Diana's channel and Google adverts will be donated to the NHS Heroes campaign. Looking for some creative fun? Why draw cartoons with a real writer and illustrator.
What you'll need
- Just yourself!
- A strong WiFi connection for the sharpest videos.
What you'll do
- Live sessions are on each weekday morning at 10.30am on YouTube.
- You and your little ones will have fun singing and watching some great entertainment during break time.
- Share your picture on the Facebook page and Diana and Mr Right will show it on their show. There is also a live chat option, so you can send messages and if Diana and Mr Right have the time they will answer.
- Check out these diverse stories for kids if your children love storytelling.