If your kids love cartoons and art, join Sarah McIntyre's cartoon drawing for kids class. Drawing with your kids is a great way to inspire and ignite those imaginations from their earliest years. Art is one of the best ways to help your kids' creativity flourish. You can stream Sarah's live drawing sessions on YouTube. Perfect for young artists, in these drawing lessons you will learn to draw cartoon characters from Sarah's comic and picture books in an engaging and fun drawing tutorial. Each drawing takes around 10-15 minutes to finish, and the tutorials are really easy to follow.
Follow the videos to learn how to draw characters from 'Vern & Lettuce', 'Don't Call Me Grumpycorn' and 'Pugs of the Frozen North' - and learn how Sarah gets her ideas along the way. Kids will love learning to draw these cute cartoon drawings - and you only need simple art materials, like pens, coloured pencils and paper. A fantastic introductory session to teach your kids how to draw a cartoon! Here are some learn to draw resources for kids.
What you'll need
- A4 sized paper or sketchbook.
- A pencil and sharpie for drawing.
- Watercolours, colouring pens or pencils to colour in your creation afterwards.
- A good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you'll do
- These classes are always available on Sarah's YouTube page. Check her Facebook page for updates for times and dates of live classes.
- You will learn to master the basics with these step-by-step tutorials and gain the confidence to start drawing by yourself.
- Share your drawings on the hashtag #DrawingWithSarah!
- If you want more drawing sessions, take a look at: Learn How To Draw Fun Cartoons With Harptoons.