If you are looking for the perfect online cookery classes for kids, chef Jamie Oliver is here to help with a brand new cooking series. He is releasing new episodes every day of his Keep Cooking and Carry On series on Channel 4, focusing on how to make the most of what you've already got in the kitchen. These great cooking classes for kids are streamed daily at 5.30pm, and he'll help you and your children cook up some delicious meals whilst you're spending more time at home.
Expect 25 minutes of delicious recipes, easy to follow, step-by-step demonstrations and a whole heap of fun from this famous chef. Your wannabe chefs will learn how to cook, as well as a variety of kitchen skills every day. It's the perfect cooking class for kids! From a simple chicken curry, cheesy veggie quesadillas and an eggless chocolate pudding, this television cookery school has all your basics covered, plus plenty of recipes to make comfort food from scratch. And if you miss out on your daily kids' cooking class, don't worry as you can now binge-watch all of them on the Channel 4 website during the school holidays. These sessions are such a good way to get kids to learn how to have fun with cooking - kids' cookery classes at their best.
Plus, if you run out of episodes to watch, Jamie's 9-year-old son Buddy has an entire playlist on YouTube dedicated to kid-friendly cooking that you can join in with. Grab an apron, find your chef's hat and get cooking!
What you’ll need
- Some basic ingredients in the kitchen to recreate Jamie's recipes. Don't worry, you won't need to get loads of new ingredients, just find ones you have already.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you’ll do
- These episodes are on daily at 5.30pm on Channel 4.
- Jamie Oliver is demonstrating how you can create delicious meals whilst focusing on how to make the most of what you've already got in the kitchen.
- For more fun cooking classes for kids, check out The Kids' Kitchen, or learn to cook delicious food with Theo Michaels' family-friendly cook-along.