If you're looking for a workout filled with high energy exercise fun, positivity and encouragement, this is it. Forget watching exercising videos, join personal trainer David Boost and his family (Iryna, Annabelle and Veronika Boost) on a Facebook livestream as they show you how to work out together as a family in their Boostys Corona Buster sessions. David takes you through some classic moves like star jumps, press-ups and sit-ups but also incorporates some awesome challenges to get you sweating. Suitable for all levels, workout at your own pace and just have fun!
Expect upbeat music and aerobic exercise with plenty of difference options to get your heart rate up and help you stay fit together. It's free of charge, but feel free to donate what you can to the NHS staff and services on the family's JustGiving page. Family exercise has never been this much fun! If your children are a bit younger, why not try Joe Wicks's PE lessons instead? There are loads of ways to stay active at home without needing any extra equipment.
What you’ll need
- Have some hand weights, tins or pieces of fruit, apples or oranges handy to give some added weight to your workout.
- Clear some space in the living room or garden so you have room to move.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you’ll do
- The live sessions are on at 5.30pm every Friday.
- David Boost and his family will take you through a range of different aerobic exercises, including all the favourites like frog hops, star jumps, press-ups and sit-ups.