Are you looking for some easy-to-follow curry recipes online that you can prepare with your older kids? Would you like to discover how to make some authentic and delicious Indian recipes without spending hours in the kitchen? It’s never too late (or early) to get your kids helping in the kitchen. Not only will it help develop an adventurous eater but the kitchen is also the ideal environment for learning. This quick and easy recipe by creative baker and passionate cook Chetna Makan is the perfect dish to make with your young cooks to enjoy as a family meal.
Whether you are looking for a delicious easy chicken curry to make or are encouraging your children to get inspired in the kitchen, this online video has all the basics covered. From the ingredients you’ll need to easy-to-follow instructions on how to cook the dish, this online video makes cooking with kids a total breeze.
This online tutorial is just five minutes long - you’ll have a blast cooking up a storm in the kitchen with Chetna, as it's one of her favourite go-to recipes and ultimate comfort foods. This is the perfect opportunity for you and your mini foodies to learn how to make a classic Indian dish. One of the best Indian chicken curry recipes online!
If you are wanting to make cooking with your kids a regular occurrence, check out chef Jamie Oliver’s brand new cooking series, which focuses on how to make the most of what you have already got in the kitchen. Or why not try one of these easy and quick lunch recipes.
What you’ll need
- You will need some basic ingredients in the kitchen including: 2-3 tablespoon of cooking oil, 150g natural yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon garam masala, some chicken pieces, 3 medium sized onions, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 2 garlic cloves, 1 inch of fresh ginger and 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
What you’ll do
- This is a step-by-step online tutorial of one of Chetna Makan’s favourite comfort foods.
- She will be demonstrating how to create the best chicken curry recipe.
- For more fun cooking classes for kids, check out The Kids' Kitchen, or learn to cook delicious food with Theo Michaels' family-friendly cook-along.