Igniting a passion for reading from a young age is so important for a child's development and sparks up their imaginations from early on. Have you been looking for a soothing storytelling session that your kids can snuggle down to before they settle down for the night? Join CBeebies Bedtime Stories every evening, as part of the Bedtime Hour, for a story read by a different celebrity each night.
Famous faces will be reading a different story every day – from Tom Hardy to Dolly Parton, Isla Fisher to Robert Webb and everyone in between. And if this time doesn't fit in with your bedtime schedule, don't worry, the stories are always available to watch on on iPlayer for 30 days after being shown on television. You can find even more storytelling videos online, from former First Lady Michelle Obama to Gruffalo creator Julia Donaldson.
So, get cosy and make the CBeebies story time session part of your lockdown bedtime routine. A brilliant storytelling session, you won't want to miss it!
What you’ll need
- A love of storytelling!
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
- Child-friendly headphones incase your child wants to listen alone.
What you’ll do
- CBeebies Bedtime Stories are shown at 6.50pm every evening.
- Different celebrities are lending their storytelling talents each evening, so you just need to sit back and relax with your child and enjoy!
- Click below to watch past episodes