- From £7.50
- 9am-11am, 6pm-9pm
If your kids have loads of energy to burn, take a trip to this amazing indoor climbing arena in Harrow, which comes highly recommended by Kidadlers.
It’s the UK’s largest bouldering centre and kids of all ages can get involved. For kids aged 0 – 10, there is the King Kong play area, which has been designed for those children who love to climb anything – stairs, tables, trees!
Older kids can take climbing lessons, which is a really fun way to experience the thrill of climbing in a child-friendly environment.
Kidadl in the Know
- Recommended for all ages.
- HarroWall is just five-minutes walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill train station (on the Metropolitan line). It is only 25 mins from Baker Street Tube station in the centre of London.
- There are a number of car parking spaces directly outside the front door and after 5pm weekdays (and after 1pm weekends) the business park HarroWall are situated on is empty giving you lots of options to park. Please do park only in marked bays.
- The venue is buggy and wheelchair-accessible.
- There is an on-site cafe serving hot drinks, snacks, pizzas and paninis.
- Opening times and dates are subject to change – please call the venue or check the website for more details before setting off.