- Health and safety measures will be in place on the coach and during the trip in line with government advice regarding COVID-19.
- Hop on a luxury coach from London and travel in style to the heart of the English countryside.
- Experience the grandeur of Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world, along with two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Stonehenge and the historic city of Bath.
Enjoy a quintessential British day trip fit for a king and queen with an Evan Evans tour to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath.
Start your adventure at Windsor Castle, the home of the Royal Family for the last 1,000 years and the Queen’s favourite royal residence. Take a peek at the dazzling State Apartments decorated with works of art from the Royal Collection, including Rubens, Van Dyck and Holbein. Take a wander around St George’s Chapel, where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married. Don’t miss the changing of the guard outside whilst you’re visiting the Royal Estate in Berkshire.
The next stop is Stonehenge in Wiltshire, one of the most celebrated and well-known prehistoric monuments in the world. Take a walk among the gigantic stone circle, which was constructed 5,000 years ago and learn about the history on your Stonehenge tour. It’s easy to get swept up in the mystifying atmosphere of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Last but not least is the beautiful southwestern university city of Bath, which was founded by the Romans. Marvel at the breathtakingly beautiful Georgian architecture and take a look at the ancient Roman Baths, the historic Pulteney Bridge, and the magnificent Bath Abbey.
What to know before you go
- There are new health and safety measures on the coach and during the tour include social distancing whilst checking in, boarding the coach, during the journey and disembarking the coach, vehicles being fully sanitised before each tour, limited on-board capacity, wipes, hand sanitiser and antiviral sprays provided, disposable face masks made available at check in and contactless payments only.
- The duration of the tour is 11 hours and 30 minutes. Boarding starts at 7.30am and the coach will depart at 8am. Victoria station renovations may affect departure times.
- You'll visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath, accompanied by a professional tour guide.
- You will be provided with a personal headset, so you can hear the guide’s live commentary and social distance at all times.
- Food and drinks are not included but you will stop somewhere for lunch. You guide will have plenty of fantastic recommendations.
- Bear in mind St George’s chapel is closed on Sundays.
- Under-5s are not permitted on this excursion.
- Remember to bring a valid ID with you for concessionary tickets.
- The tour departs from Victoria Coach Station at 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP.
- The closest station is London Victoria (District, Circle and Victoria lines and National Rail services).
- Bus routes 11, 44, 170, 211, C1 and C10 stop outside the coach station.
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- If you are driving to Victoria Coach Station, the NCP London Victoria car park in Semley Place is a two-minute walk away.
Images © Evan Evans Tours.