- The Crystal Maze immersive experience has now reopened with new health and safety measures in line with government advice regarding COVID-19. Clear signage and instructions have been added to the attraction so social distancing is adhered to. Teams will only consist of people from a single booking and there will be hand sanitising stations throughout the venues.
- Get ready to experience the much-loved and outrageously popular '90s hit show The Crystal Maze in real life 3D with your family!
- Dive into four thrilling zones, including industrial, futuristic, medieval and Aztec, where you will test your skills, crack codes and take part in physical challenges.
- The immersive experience in London and Manchester Is 75 minutes long and is suitable for everybody aged 13 and over.
- The Crystal Maze experience tickets are available in London and Manchester.
Were you a fan of '90s show The Crystal Maze back in the day with legendary presenter Richard O’Brien? Now is your chance to see if you can complete the challenges against the clock with your family! How many crystals will you be able to win?
The Crystal Maze Live Experience Is a live, immersive 75-minute team game, where team players complete physical, mental, mystery and skill challenges to collect crystals. Venture through four brilliant themed adventure zones (industrial, futuristic, medieval and Aztec) with your own personal maze master guide. Kids and adults alike will love running from zone to zone whilst the Crystal Maze theme tune plays!
The challenges themselves are approximately 2-3 minutes and must be done by an individual team member. You will get to test your skills, crack some codes, solve a mystery and challenge your physical ability whilst racing against the clock to win the crystal. With each crystal you earn, you will be given five seconds more in the Crystal Dome final - where your whole team will try and collect as many golden tokens as possible. Just a warning, but grabbing golden tickets in the Crystal Dome is much harder than it looks!
You may be surprised to hear that the Crystal Maze Manchester is different to the Crystal Maze London with entirely different games. Both locations are great, which means now you've got a reason to go twice. The new Kitchen Pot game in Manchester in particular is always a hit with visitors. The Crystal Maze Experience differs from other escape rooms in Manchester and London as games take about twice the time and are more varied. Are you ready for the ultimate team challenge experience? Don your satin bomber jacket and get ready to earn some crystals.
If you are looking for a great escape room game in London, look no further! Sherlock: The Game Is Now is a 100-minute immersive Sherlock Holmes escape room experience.
What to know before you go
- You may be required to show your proof of age on entry.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your experience start time.
- You must be at least 1.2 metres tall to take part.
- The experience is only suitable for ages 13 over. Children aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to play if pregnant.
- Both the London and Manchester venues feature 24 game rooms over the four zones.
- Crystal Maze experience games will differ depending on what you choose to play. Kids and adults alike will get to put their mental and physical abilities to the test.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear that you can do physical activity in. If you are wearing high heels, flip flops or open toed shoes, you will not be allowed to play. It does get warm inside the maze, so it’s recommended that you dress lightly.
- There will be lockers to store your bags and belongings.
- If you are hungry, the on-site Wildcat bar and restaurant in London serves snacks, wraps and burgers. There is no on-site eatery in Manchester, but there is a Pizza Express just ten minutes away, which has a great menu for kids and adults.
- There are two mazes – one in London and one in Manchester.
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- The London location is situated at 22–32 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7EU and the Manchester location is at St Johns, Lower Byrom St, Manchester M3 4FP.