- The Game Is Now has reopened with new health and safety measures in place in line with government advice regarding COVID-19. Online booking is only available, teams should be made up of households, each player should wear a face covering and use the hand gel provided in each room social distancing measures will be in place at the venue.
- Step inside London’s favourite escape game, Sherlock: The Game Is Now and see if you can channel your inner detective to solve mysteries and riddles.
- This 100-minute immersive Sherlock Holmes escape room experience is suitable for teams of 4-6 players.
Put on your deerstalker and prepare for the ultimate Sherlock escape room experience. Do you have what it takes to solve the mystery? Don’t delay and book your tickets today!
Step inside this 100-minute immersive experience and become the detective you’ve always wanted to be. You and your family will journey through some challenging live escape room environments inspired by the hit show. Make your way through the world of Sherlock; to escape, you will have to work together as a team to solve riddles, crack codes and work out mysteries before time runs out in this brand-new case featuring clues from the star-studded cast, including Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Andrew Scott and more.
This brilliant London escape room experience is created by the BBC show’s writers Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss and inspired by Arthur Conan Doyle’s work, so you can expect some fantastic immersive sets and environments from the show. Are you ready to step in the shoes of the world’s greatest and most-loved detective?
If you are looking for an escape room near you, why not make your own! Get inspired by this DIY Harry Potter escape room. Or 'coronavirus-safe' immersive music venue One Night Records is ideal for music-loving families.
What to know before you go
- This experience takes approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- The game is suitable for detectives aged 10 and over. Under 18s need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress comfortably for the escape room. For your own safety, please wear flat shoes or you won't be allowed to play as high heels are not permitted.
- You will be able to leave coats and bags in locked trunks throughout the game.
- Sherlock: The Game Is Now is accessible to everyone. Due to the nature of the experience, it’s best to call before you book to ensure that your specific requirements can be accommodated.
- Peckish? Enjoy an afternoon tea as you solve mysteries in the Sherlock inspired hideaway, The Mind Place. This is available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- You will find a variety of family-friendly restaurants in Shepherd’s Bush, including Pizza Express in the W12 shopping centre and plenty more in nearby Westfield.
- There will not be any appearances from stars of the show.
- Please follow all COVID safety measures in place at the venue.
- This escape room experience is located at Doyle's Opticians on the ground floor of W12 Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush.
- The nearest station to the West 12 shopping centre is Shepherd’s Bush, which is served by the Central line, Overground and National Rail services. It is a one-minute walk away. Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City line) and White City station (Central line) are a 15-minute walk away.
- Bus routes that stop near W12 include the 31, 49, 72, 94, 95, 148, 207, 220, 237, 260, 272, 283, 295, 607 and C1.
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- If you're driving, there is a car park at the W12 Centre, which costs £3 per hour. There is also additional parking at Westfield Shopping Centre if you are planning to do a spot of shopping there or get something to eat. It’s only a short walk away.