- Paultons Park has reopened with new health and safety measures in line with government advice regarding COVID-19, enforcing social distancing measures and improving sanitation.
- Evan Evans Tours has implemented plenty of COVID-safe practices, including sanitising vehicles before each use, physical distancing when queuing to board and disembark and check-in to the coaches, limiting capacity on each vehicle and leaving spare seats between solo travellers and odd-numbered groups, and providing hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes on board.
- Visit Paultons Park, the home of Peppa Pig World, with your family on a day trip from London. With over 70 attractions for all ages, it's one of the top theme parks in the UK.
- Travel in style on a luxury coach from London to Paultons Park in Hampshire – with free WiFi onboard, Peppa Pig toys for on-board entertainment, fun colouring games en-route and video screens to keep you entertained, everything's taken care of for you.
- Travel from London and Paultons Park entry is included in your ticket. Peppa Pig World prices with coach travel start at £69. Children under 1 metre tall go free. Please select a free ticket for them. Peppa Pig World offers don’t get much better than this!
- You’ll find 9 brilliant Peppa-themed rides at Peppa Pig World, including The Queen's Flying Coach, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club and Grandpa Pig’s Little Train.
- Peppa Pig World is one of the major attractions at Paultons Park and is suitable for kids aged between the ages of 1 to 6.
- Paultons Park is located on the edge of the stunning New Forest National Park in Romsey, Hampshire, just north of Southampton.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
If you have children who are Peppa Pig crazy, make sure you book tickets to take them to Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park in Hampshire this summer. Now you can enjoy a hassle-free express trip from London straight to Paultons Park with this awesome day trip with Evan Evans Tours.
Peppa Pig World opened in 2011 and has since become a favourite destination with children and adults alike. Paultons Park itself is set within 140 acres of stunning parkland, and it has over 70 rides, with 9 Peppa-themed rides and attractions, including The Queen's Flying Coach and Grandpa Pig’s Little Train. Come and meet Peppa Pig, George and all their friends every day on the veranda in front of the school house. Be aware that social distancing will be in place.
And if you want to explore a bit more of the park, this ticket also gives you access to other brilliant themed worlds, including Tornado Springs, Lost Kingdom, Critter Creek and Little Africa. If that’s not enough, there are also indoor and outdoor play areas, water splash parks, a walk-through aviary of exotic birds, plus other fun activities for all ages!
Make sure you book your Peppa Pig World tickets today! Looking for other theme parks to visit with your mini thrill seekers? Check out Chessington World of Adventures, which has over 40 rides and amazing attractions. Here are some recommendations of other theme parks, which are now open.
What to know before you go
- The duration of this day trip is 9 hours and 30 minutes, from your departure from London to Paultons Park and back to the capital.
- USB chargers are available at every coach seat.
- Toys on the coach are subject to availability, and for on-board entertainment only. Please don’t remove them from the coach.
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Evan Evans Tours office.
- The bus will depart at 8.30am. The bus will return from Paultons Park at 4pm. You will arrive back at Victoria Station at 6pm.
- Opening times and dates are subject to change – please call the venue or check the website for more details before setting off.
- Some of the rides and attractions may be affected by the weather on your visit. During extreme weather conditions, such as high winds, very heavy rain or thunder and lightning, they may have to close.
- Make sure you remember to pack swimming costumes, towels and goggles for Peppa Pig World and the park. You don’t want to miss out on playing in the water splash parks.
- You can hire a stroller in the park if you don’t want to take your own. Make sure you pre-book as numbers are limited.
- Peckish?There are a variety of cafés and plenty of picnic spaces on site. Or pre-order your food and drinks before you get to the park and it will be ready to collect when you are hungry.
- The park has disabled access. Many of the rides are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests.
- Baby-changing facilities and feeding areas are available. These are located inside the main entrance plaza, at Lost Kingdom, adjacent to the Pirate Ship and in Peppa Pig World.
- Baby bottle and food heating is available at restaurants and kiosks.
- The park is typically open from 10am-5pm but opening times are subject to change.
- Your fun day out will start at the Evan Evans Tour office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road. It’s located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria National Rail train station and Victoria Tube station (Victoria, District and Circle lines).
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- Unfortunately, there is no parking available at the tour office. The nearest car park is the NCP on Wilton Road, which is a 3-minute walk away.
- Once you've confirmed your spot, you won't need to worry about transport until you get back to London at the end of the day, as a luxury coach will bring you to and from Paultons Park.