- New health and safety measures will be in place at One Night Records in line with government advice regarding COVID-19.
- This brand-new immersive music experience allows you to explore a secret world of live music through a maze of hidden tunnels.
Do you like music? Are you looking for socially distanced activities that you can do with your family? Make your way to the 'coronavirus-safe' music venue, One Night Records, which is opening in the capital this October at a secret London Bridge location. This immersive music experience is the first of its kind, and you'll step into a secret world of live music with your family
Music lovers big and small will be enthralled by the world's first immersive music venue. Presenting Lockdown Town, there will be a different lineup every night of London's very best musicians, who will play a variety of music. The evening will start with Rock & Roll bursting out of the constraints of the 1950s, and travels back in time to the 1920s. Expect a spectacular musical treat for the whole family - you'll have the perfect time listening to traditional jazz, country and rhythm and blues. It's a great way to introduce your kids to new music styles and genres from around the world.
Whether you stream music online or regularly go to gigs or the theatre with your older kids, you'll find new ways to have fun at this epic event. Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at this one-of-a-kind experience. You'll want to do it all over again when it's over!
What to know before you go
- Please arrive at the venue to check in at least 15 minutes before your booked time slot.
- You must be at least 13 years old to attend.
- To keep numbers low and maintain a safe environment amidst the coronavirus pandemic, the venue will limit attendees to groups of four people (friends or family members) with staggered arrival times.
- Masks are required at all times, and the venue will incorporate social distancing practices with increased ventilation.
- The performance is approximately 2 hours long with three integrated opportunities to enjoy food and drinks as well as bathroom breaks.
- There are no cloakroom facilities due to social distancing rules, however the venue is providing hooks for you to keep your belongings on. This is at your own risk.
- Strong language, haze, smoke and fake gun shots are used.
- If you're feeling peckish, the venue serves delicious food and drinks throughout the evening. Drinks will be themed to the music, food will be a selection of light bites. You will order all your drinks before entering the show. Due to COVID-19 measures in place, there will also be a 'drive-thru mechanic' for food and drinks to avoid a communal bar area.
- Please adhere to all COVID-safety measures in place during your visit.
- The venue is in a 'secret' location between Southwark (Jubilee line), London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines and National Rail services) and Borough (Northern line) stations.
- The 381 and 344 buses stop nearby.
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- There is limited parking outside the venue and a car park on America Street.