- New health and safety measures will be in place for your visit in line with government advice regarding COVID-19. Vehicles will be sanitised before each use, physical distancing will be implemented before boarding, during the journey and when disembarking, capacity will be limited on the vehicle and hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes will be provided on board.
- Explore London in style with your family on board a beautifully restored Routemaster bus with Evan Evans Tours.
- This London bus tour includes entrance to the Tower of London, a private tour of the Royal Armouries with a White Tower warden, entrance with a guided tour of Westminster Abbey and afternoon tea at the on-site Cellarium café.
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels in all their glory before the crowds arrive.
- The tour and afternoon tea lasts the whole day, taking approximately 8 hours and 15 minutes.
Are you looking to take your kids on an ultra-special sightseeing trip of London? Hop on board a vintage red double-decker bus on a London tour like no other. Your tour will begin at the Evan Evans office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road at around 8am. Your first stop will be the Tower of London for a private tour, where you can marvel at the famous Crown Jewels in all their glory before the crowds arrive. History buffs big and small will be impressed by the Tower and all of its rich history, from the execution of Anne Boleyn and Lady Jane Grey to the royal arms and armour in the White Tower.
Take in the best views and marvel at St Paul’s Cathedral whilst you make your way to the next stop, Borough Market, one of London’s oldest and largest food markets dating back to 1014. After, you'll head to Westminster for another guided tour. Explore the magnificent Westminster Abbey and walk in the footsteps of England’s kings and queens who were crowned here since 1066.
Finish the day off with a delicious afternoon tea experience at the Cellarium Café located inside the Abbey. The best sightseeing bus tour in the city!
If you are looking for more sightseeing tours of London with a twist, take a look at the special Thames Rockets speedboat experience. If speedboat tours aren't your thing, why not book a more relaxing Thames Clippers ticket instead.
What to know before you go
- The tours take place from Tuesday to Friday. You will be boarding the bus at 8am and departing at 8.15am. Latecomers won't be waited for, so make sure you arrive with plenty of time to spare.
- The tour ends at Westminster Abbey at around 4.30pm.
- There are quite a few stairs within the White Tower at the Tower of London, and unfortunately there’s currently no disabled access.
- Lunch is not included in the tour but you will have time to stop to buy something.
- There is VOX audio technology available in the bus, enabling you to hear the guide at all times. You will also be given your own personal audio headset.
- Wi-Fi is available on the bus.
- Please present your smartphone ticket at the starting point, the Evan Evans Tour Office.
- For reduced tickets, don't forget to bring a proof of eligibility (ID / student ID).
- The bus will depart from the Evan Evans Tour office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road. It’s located about a 3-minute walk from London Victoria National Rail train station and Victoria Tube station (Victoria, District and Circle lines).
- Please follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.
- There’s no designated parking. The nearest car park is the NCP on Wilton Road, which is a 3-minute walk away.