- Go Ape is open and is following UK government advice regarding COVID-19.
- Test your nerve, climbing to new heights at this fun-filled treetop challenge.
- Let loose and swing through the trees as you make your way through the outdoor adventure.
- Enjoy additional activities such as zip wires, axe throwing and forest Segways.
With treetop challenges, crossings and zip wires, Go Ape offers an exciting experience as well as amazing views across the surrounding area. If thrill and adrenaline are your thing, check out this treetop adventure which is sure to impress. With multiple routes available, for younger families and for the more adventurous out there, there is something to keep everyone entertained.
You'll find Go Ape in various wooded settings and it consists of treetop crossings, bridges, zip wires and more. You'll be given all the appropriate training and safety equipment before setting off on your treetop adventure. You'll follow a route through the trees in your own time and there are always instructors on hand to help. The main courses on offer are the Treetop Challenge, which takes around two to three hours and is designed to test your nerve, or the Treetop Adventure which takes about an hour and is suitable for younger families. Be sure to check online what's available at each location and choose the challenge that takes your fancy.
What to know before you go
- Sessions are currently limited due to COVID-19 so advance booking is recommend. Other COVID-safety measures are in place, including hand sanitising stations and markers to help adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You should arrived at least five minutes before your session.
- Gloves are recommended. You can pre-order these if you don't own any.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- You should wear comfy clothes that you don't mind getting dirty and shoes which cover your whole foot and won't fall off easily.
- Go Ape is open in all weathers unless deemed unsafe, so dress appropriately.
- There are toilets but no baby changing facilities.
- It is not advised that pregnant women take part.
- Spectators can watch from the ground below.
- You have to be a minimum of one metre tall for the Treetop Challenge.
- Go Ape offers additional support to those who need, all you have to do is contact them to let them know in advance.
- You can find Go Ape at 34 locations across the UK. These include locations in Aberdeen, the Lake District, Alexandra Palace and Battersea Park in London, Margam in Wales, Dorset, Coventry, Southampton and many more.
- All locations are easily accessible by both road and public transport.
- You can park for free on site.ease follow the latest government guidelines if travelling by public transport.