- The Drive In is following COVID safety guidelines in line with government advice to keep you and your family safe. It will not be possible to pay by cash anywhere and you will be required to maintain a 2-metre distance from others whenever you leave your vehicle.
- Calling all dino-mad kids! Discover a prehistoric world of astounding dinosaurs in this rip-roar-ing live theatre performance for the whole family at The Drive In this August.
- Dinosaur World Live is an interactive and educational show that the whole family can enjoy from the safety of your own car.
- You’ll see some remarkably lifelike dinosaurs, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Segnosaurus, Triceratops, Giraffatitan and Microraptor!
After its smash-hit success across the country, the Dinosaur World Live tour is back with a bang this summer! This time it's a little different, and the show takes place in the socially distanced setting of The Drive In at Troubadour Meridian Water in Enfield. Go on a Jurassic adventure with your children and learn all about the prehistoric world of dinosaurs. A treat for all kids big and small!
In this show, you’ll meet Miranda, a daughter of palaeontologists, who grew up surrounded by dinosaurs on a far-away island off the coast of South America.Miranda has brought along all her dino friends to the new drive-in cinema and she will love you to meet them.
The brilliant 50-minute interactive show, written and directed by Derek Bond, uses puppetry to bring extraordinary life-like dinosaurs to the stage. Have you ever dreamt of coming close to the giant T-Rex or the prickly Triceratops? Now is your chance! A Segnosaurus, Giraffatitan and even a Microraptor will make an appearance. This show is a great way to educate your kids about evolution and everyone will leave delighted with all the dinosaur action!
The Drive In is also screening some fantastic films throughout the summer, including favourites Paddington and Jumanji. This drive-in cinema is the ideal way to get back to entertainment in a contact-free setting.
What to know before you go
- The show's run is 7-30 August but is not taking place every day within this range.
- You don't need a special Dinosaur World promo code to get the discount; all tickets are 39% off when you book through Kidadl.
- The Dinosaur World Live running time is approximately 50 minutes long and is suitable for children aged 3+.
- Usually Dinosaur World Live includes a meet and greet with the dinosaurs but due to COVID-19 guidelines this will not occur.
- Tickets for this roarsome live theatre event start at £46. Pricing is per car, not per person. The higher priced tickets are for the front three rows.
- The experience aims to be entirely contact free – from scanning your ticket on arrival, ordering your food and drinks to even setting up the audio in your vehicle.
- Bring a payment card as this is a cashless venue. You're encouraged to wear a face mask.
- Dinosaur World Live's sound will be transmitted straight to your car radio.
- The Drive In will be serving classic movie snacks, including popcorn and burgers, directly to your car window in a contactless manner. Orders can be made from your mobile.
- There are no baby-changing facilities available.
- There are toilets available on-site. Accessible toilets are also available.
- Why not take your dinosaur mad kids for an adventure at Go Ape in Trent Park prior to your show? It’s the home to the longest and fastest zip wire in London and has two massive Tarzan swings.
- Please follow all COVID safety guidelines in place at The Drive In.
- The outdoor cinema is easy to find by car and is located just off the North Circular (A406)at The Drive In, Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted to the show.