Need to think of something to keep the kids occupied?
Put your TV knowledge to the test and have a guess at these riddles.
1. I like to play with all my friends and splash around in muddy puddles. Who am I? Answer: Peppa Pig
2. I have a pet snail called Gary and live in a pineapple. Who am I? Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants
3. My best friend and I love to eat snacks. The rest of our gang love to solve mysteries and travel in our groovy van. Who am I? Answer: Scooby Doo
4. I love exploring and helping new friends. My best friend is called Boots and we both know a very sneaky fox! Who am I? Answer: Dora the Explorer
5. I come from Peru and love eating Marmalade - especially in sandwiches! Who am I? Answer: Paddington Bear
6. I'm a detective who travels around the kingdom of Jalpur to solve cases and mysteries with my mongoose sidekicks. Who am I? Answer: Mira, Royal Detective
7. I am a racoon, my best friend is a grey cat and my class teacher is a fox. We all love learning and have a great time at school. Who am I? Answer: Timothy from Timothy Goes To School
8. We are the famous Cat and Mouse duo! I like to play tricks on him and he always chases me around! Who am I? Answer: Jerry from Tom and Jerry
Do you love reading? Take a look at these Who am I riddles to see who can guess the most answers correctly!
9. I used to live in a place called the Dumping Ground and I have a foster mum called Cam. Who am I? Answer: Tracy Beaker
10. My chocolates are known and eaten by people from all over the world. I have lots of lovely friends who love to sing and dance. Who am I? Answer: Willy Wonka
11. Sometimes my hair can just have a mind of its own! My dad helps me to style it and keep it naturally beautiful! I come from a book based on an Oscar-winning short film - have you seen it? Who am I? Answer: Zuri from Hair Love
12. I used to be an international jewel thief and planned to have one last go at stealing the Crown Jewels with some help from my grandson. Who am I? Answer: Gangsta Granny
13. I love wearing my blue jacket and having fun with my sisters Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. I also love eating vegetables! Who am I? Answer: Peter Rabbit
14. My adopted sister and I are trying to uncover secrets relating to our Indian grandmother. We're trying our best to solve the mystery so that the spirits are freed. Who am I? Answer: Usha from When Secrets Set Sail
Singers And Their Songs
Can you guess the pop singer from their song lyrics? Two points up for grabs if you can also name the song! You'll never get them all, right?
15. They say "Oh my god I see the way you shine. Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine..." Who am I? Answer: Tones and I
16. Baby, baby, baby ooooohhhhhh Baby, baby, baby nooooooo Who am I? Answer: Justin Bieber
17. Who run the world? Girls (girls) Who run the world? Girls (girls) Who am I? Answer: Beyonce
18. I got this feeling inside my bones. It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on. All through my city, all through my home...Who am I? Answer: Justin Timberlake
19. Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof...Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth. Who am I? Answer: Pharrell
20. Op Op Op Op Oppan Gangnam Style. Who am I? Answer: PSY
21. We will, we will rock you... Hint: Our band name is just one word and means a female ruler Who am I? Answer: Queen
Are you a Disney fan? Try to answer a riddle or two below - who can get the most answers correct?
22. My sister has the power to create and control snow and ice. We grew up together in the palace. Who am I? Answer: Anna from Frozen
23. I am __________ , your personal healthcare companion. I like to help people and will always be there for you if you are in danger. Who am I? Answer: Baymax from Big Hero 6
24. I have a pet cricket and a red dragon guardian who is always there to help. I love sword-fighting and horse riding. Who am I? Answer: Mulan
25. My nose grows longer and longer if I tell a lie. Who am I? Answer: Pinocchio
26. I love to eat and bugs are one of my favourite foods. My best friends are a small yellow meerkat and a loyal King lion! Who am I? Answer: Pumba from the Lion King
27. I really don't like tick tocking noises, especially clocks. I also sail the seven seas. Who am I? Answer: Captain Hook
28. I dream of running my own restaurant. When I kissed a frog, I also turned into one! Who am I? Answer: Princess Tiana
Famous People Now And Then
Who's in the lead? Never mind as you can try to get more riddles correct in this round of Famous People from the past to the modern day.
29. In 2009, I set the world record in the 100-meter sprint and became known as one of the fastest runners. Who am I? Answer: Usain Bolt
30. I'm an Indian YouTuber from Canada. I'm also the creator of Unicorn Island. Who am I? Answer: Lilly Singh
31. I love the environment and campaign against climate change. I also travel by boat to reduce my carbon footprint. Who am I? Answer: Greta Thunberg
32. I am an activist who fought for civil rights in America in the 1950s and 1960s. I'm known for my famous 'I Have a Dream' speech. Who am I? Answer: Martin Luther King Jr
33. I am known for painting the Mona Lisa. I was also a famous inventor and mathematician. Who am I? Answer: Leonardo Da Vinci
34. In 2016, I was the first British astronaut to ever walk in space. Who am I? Answer: Tim Peake
35. I am a famous actor known for doing my own stunts and martial arts in my movies. I starred in the film 'The Spy Next Door'. Who am I? Answer: Jackie Chan
Test your superhero knowledge with these riddles, who will know the most answers?
36. I swing from webs and can shoot them from my hands. Who am I? Answer: Spiderman
37. I can make the weather change in an instant. You might also guess who some of my team are from the other riddles. Who am I? Answer: Storm
38. My name comes from Norse mythology and I fight for justice using a heavy hammer with the Avengers. Who am I? Answer: Thor
39. I have a red cape and wear an 'S' on my chest. I fly around the world to save people using my powers. Who am I? Answer: Superman
40. I can read people's thoughts and understand their feelings. I also set up a school for other gifted mutants like me. Who am I? Answer: Professor X
41. I am the king of Wakanda and use my superhuman strength and speed to help fight against evil. Who am I? Answer: Black Panther
42. I cannot see like others do yet my laser eyes gives me an ability that others do not have. Who am I? Answer: Cyclops
43. I'm the first Muslim character to have their very own Marvel comic! Who am I? Answer: Ms. Marvel - Kamala Khan
Kings And Queens From England
Here are some Royal Riddles to test your history knowledge.
44. I had six wives and am well known for having a big appetite. Who am I? Answer: Henry VIII
45. I won the battle of 1066 and travelled over the sea from France to become England's King. Who am I? Answer: William the Conqueror
46. I became King of England and Scotland after the end of the Tudor Period. Who am I? Answer: James VI of Scotland and I of England
47. I bravely fought against the invading Roman Empire along with my tribesmen. Who am I? Answer: Queen Boudicca
48. I became Queen in 1953 and I am one of two queens to have the same name. Who Am I? Answer: Queen Elizabeth II
49. I was the last Plantagenet king. You might have heard of me as William Shakespeare wrote a play about me. Who am I? Answer: Richard III
50. I am known as the "the Nine Days' Queen". My cousin fell ill and I took his place yet I was seen as a threat to a crown I never wanted. Who am I? Answer: Lady Jane Grey
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.