Whether you're loving the current weather or not, at least it provides plenty of material for jokes!
If you or the kids are looking for some new content to get the house giggling, you're in the right place - from weather puns to jokes about rain, we've rounded up 45 hilarious jokes about the weather that you've absolutely got to 'sky' out at home!
Question and Answer Weather Jokes
Classics that will have the whole family laughing - you'll absolutely love these funny weather jokes.
1) What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? Thunderwear!
2) What did the tornado say to the sports car? Want to go for a spin?
3) What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you.
4) What falls but never hits the ground? The temperature.
5) Why did the man only wear one boot into town? He heard there would be a 50% chance of snow!
6) What happens when it rains cats and dogs? You might step in a poodle!
7) What’s a tornado’s favourite game? Twister!
8) How does the rain tie its shoes? With a rainbow.
9) What goes up when the rain comes down? An umbrella!
10) Why shouldn’t you start a fight with a cloud? He’ll storm out on you.
11) What did one lightning bolt say to the other lightning bolt? You're shocking!
12) What did the hurricane say to the other hurricane? I have my eye on you.
13) What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain? A drizzly bear!
14) What happens when winter arrives? Autumn leaves!
15) Why is Britain the wettest country? Because royalty has reigned here for years.
16) How does a thunderstorm catch fish? With a lightning rod!
17) When does it rain money? When there's a change in the weather.
18) What's a king's favourite weather? Hail!
19) What is the opposite of a cold front? A warm back.
20) Why should you avoid tornado chasers? Because they’re always passing wind.
21) What did Mrs Claus say to Santa Claus when he asked what the weather forecast for Christmas Eve was? It look like rain, dear!
22) What do you get if you cross a shark with ice? Frostbite.
23) What is the worst type of weather to hire for a job? Lightning because it's always on strike!
24) What do you have to do to win gold at the weather forecasting competition? You have to beat the raining champion!
Knock Knock Weather Jokes
If knock-knock jokes are your thing, you'll have 'clouds' of people gathering around to hear these ones!
25) Knock, knock!
Accordion to the weather report, it's going to snow tomorrow!
26) Knock, knock!
Butter bring an umbrella, it looks like it might start raining!
27) Knock, knock!
Emma bit cold out here - can you let me in?
28) Knock, knock
29) Knock, knock!
Hurry! Cane you run away from the storm?
30) Knock, knock!
Lettuce in, it's raining outside.
31) Knock, Knock!
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
32) Knock, Knock!
Alaska my mom if I can play in the snow.
33) Knock, knock
Snow use. I forgot my name again.
Bad weather may not be very funny, but these weather-related puns certainly are - go ahead, take the room by storm and see for yourself!
34) Coming up with weather-related puns is a breeze.
35) The hottest day of the week is Sun-day.
36) Lightning storms can be very striking.
37) I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
38) Winter puns are snow joke!
39) You don't like my puns? How cold!
40) Rain doesn't fall...it raindrops!
One-liners can be some of the funniest jokes out there. Try out some of these, and see if you can get your audience giggling!
41) Local weather reports say there won't be any rain for a year, but I drought it.
42) Did you hear of the story of the tornado? There's a twist at the end!
43) When it rains chickens and ducks, you could say it's fowl weather.
44) It was so cold, one man fell out of bed and broke his pyjamas!
45) The weather forecast was for freezing cold hail, and sure enough, it was an ice day.
46) It was a terrible summer for Humpty Dumpty, but he certainly had a great fall.
47) It was so cold outside that hitchhikers were holding up pictures of thumbs!
48) It only rains twice a year in London: August through April and May through July.
49) One raindrop turned to the other and said, "Two’s company. Three’s a cloud."
50) You need to try meditating during a storm. It's a really in-lightening experience.
51) If you think raining cats and dogs is bad, you should see hailing taxis!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.