Looking for funny whale jokes for kids?
We’ve had a whale of a time searching out the very best whale puns and whale jokes, so if your kids love whales or just love jokes, then you’re in the right place!
Let’s get the giggles going with our collection of 66 killer whale puns!
Question & Answer Whale Puns
Let’s dive straight in with our picks of the best whale jokes. Whale hope you like them!
1) How did the octopus make the whale laugh? With ten-tickles!
2) What did the dolphin say to the blue whale? “Cheer up!”
3) Who helps injured whales? Sturgeons!
4) What do polite whales say? You’re whale-come!
5) What was the Orca’s favourite game show? Whale of Fortune!
6) What do you call a whale from Notre Dame? Humpback of Notre Dame!
7) What do whales like to eat? Fish and ships!
8) Why do whales like salt water? Pepper makes them sneeze!
9) Where do whales sleep at bedtime? In water beds!
10) What is a whale's favourite film? The Humpback of Notre Dame.
11) What time is it when a whale jumps into your boat? Time to get a new boat!
12) What do you call a whale in nursery? A little squirt!
13) What do whales need to stay healthy? Vitamin Sea!
14) Why was the whale so sad? It was a blue whale!
15) What type of whales can fly? Pilot whales!
16) Why did the killer whale go to jail for stealing all the treasure? Because he was the one who orca-strated the heist!
17) How do whales make decisions? They flipper coin!
18) Why did the whale call the detective? Because he saw something fishy going on!
19) What do you get when you cross a cow with a whale? Sha-Moo!
20) What birthday party game do whales like to play? Salmon says!
21) Why do whales sing? Because they can’t talk!
22) Where does a killer whale go to get braces? The orca-dentist!
23) How do you make fish laugh? By telling them a whale of a tale!
24) Why aren’t whales afraid of pirates? They like being made to walk the plankton!
25) What did the mummy whale do when her daughter stayed out too late? She flipped!
26) If whales lived on land, which country would they live in? Finland!
27) What do whales like to chew? Blubber gum!
28) What do whales listen to on long journeys? Podcasts!
29) What is a whale's favourite band? Blue!
30) How do whales prepare for a party? They orca-nise it!
31) What is a whales favourite sandwich? Krilled cheese!
32) Why do killer whales find it hard to make friends? Because they’re too orc-ward!
33) Why did the two whales get married? Because they were head over fins in love!
34) Why don’t whales play basketball? Because they’re afraid of the net!
35) Why did the whale cross the ocean? To get to the other tide!
36) What did one whale say to another whale? Nothing, it just wailed!
37) How do you get a whale off the beach? With a whale-barrow!
38) What do you call a whale with bad posture? A hunchback whale!
39) What do humpback whales do during quarantine? Netflix and Krill!
40) What did one beached whale say to the other beached whale? Long time no sea!
Did You Know? The blue whale is the largest animal that has ever lived?! It can grow up to 90 feet and can weigh more than 24 elephants!
Whale Knock Knock Jokes
These fin-tastic knock-knock jokes are shore to get some giggles!
41) Knock Knock
Whale, dont just stand there open the door!
42) Knock Knock
Open the door and I’ll tell you a whale tale!
43) Knock Knock
Whale that’s enough of that joke!
Whale One Liners
Want some more puns? Whale what are you waiting for?!
44) Someone once told me that whales can squirt ink, then I realised that they were just squidding!
45) The killer whale planned its attack on the seals for days. It was very well orca-strated!
46) I saw a group of whale musicians, they were part of an orca-stra!
47) I used to know some killer whale jokes... but I forgot them all!
48) I know a whale joke, it’s a real killer!
49) A man walks into Sea World and says “whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?!”.
50) Have you ever seen a fish cry? No, but I’ve seen a whale blubber!
Did You Know? Bowhead whales are the longest living mammals on earth and can live for more than 200 years!
Funny Whale Puns
We fin you’ll love these clever whale puns!
51) I whale always love you!
52) Get whale soon!
53) Whale you be mine?
54) Can I tail you something?
55) I’m going in for the krill!
56) I whale if I want to!
57) If there is a whale there is a wave!
58) It’s all a bit over-whale-ming!
59) Sea you later.
60) If there’s a whale, there’s a way!
61) Whale hello there!
62) When whale I see you again?
63) Everything whale be right!
64) Whale be ok!
65) You’re whale come!
66) Oh Whale!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.