There is no denying that tacos are spec-taco-ular, and taco puns are no exception.
If you're wacky for tacos, this list of funny taco puns is going to be the new best thing on the food puns menu. Brighten up your taco Tuesday with some taco Tuesday jokes and a taco pun or two from this handy list!
Tacos are a family favourite dinner because they're fun, easy and flexible; each family member can pick which bits to add, and which to take away. For anyone who doesn't know, the taco originally comes from Mexico, and is a tortilla made from corn or wheat that's wrapped around a whole lot of tasty fillings. Mexican food is famous for having lots of tasty sauces that make their tacos truly delicious like salsa, guacamole and Tapitio sauce. In the United States there are lots of fast food restaurants that serve tacos, with Taco Bell probably being the most famous, why not give Taco Bell a visit to celebrate taco Tuesday when you next can?
If you quite like tacos, or you absolutely love tacos, or just want some funny taco jokes to give you something to taco 'bout at your next Mexican mealtime, we have some of the best taco one liners in the business.
These funny taco puns are all you're going to want to taco 'bout with your friends, trust us.
1. The taco chef hasn't turned up to work for a week. He has a bad queso the flu.
2. I had no choice but to stop cooking during the taco making contest. I ran out of thyme.
3. It's good to have friends who are taco chef. They are always seasoning the day.
4. Tacos say their own sort of Grace before a meal. It starts with, "lettuce pray."
5. Don't worry, taco your time.
6. I don't want to taco 'bout it any more.
7. I don't like it when you make tacos. They're nacho best dish.
8. Everyone else was already eating, so I asked the waiter if my taco was going to be long. He said no, it was going to be round.
9. Hey baby, let's taco walk on the wild side.
10. If you don't like tacos, you are not going to want to date me. I'm just nacho type.
11. Someone asked me if I was into fitness. Yeah, fit'n'ess whole taco in my mouth in one go.
12. The taco waiter kept asking you personal questions. He was jalapeño business.
13. I absolutely love tacos, in queso you didn't know.
14. These tacos are going to guac your world.
15. Tacos are Mexcellent.
16. When my mom went out she left me some tacos, in queso emergency.
17. The waiter's interview at the Mexican restaurant wasn't going very well. "Please," he said, "taco chance on me."
18. You can get the tastiest tacos if you go to the gulp of Mexico.
19. Tacos are always depressed, they fall apart so easily.
20. You can't tell a taco a secret, they always end up spilling the beans.
21. We can taco 'ver the phone later if you want.
22. I really want to go to the new Mexican restaurant that just popped up down the road. It's become the taco the town.
23. Have you ever been interrupted by a tortilla? It's seriously annoying, they always taco'ver you.
24. Do you want to taco 'bout it? It's nacho problem.
25. I tried to eat the entire Taco Bell menu once. They asked me to get off the counter and escorted me out.
26. Nobody knows what the Taco Bell secret recipe is. They try to keep it under wraps.
27. Seven days without any tacos will make one weak.
28. I covered a crocodile with tortillas. It became a tacodile.
29. My life is like a taco. It's falling apart.
30. Mexicans like to put hot sauce on their tacos. Por flavor.
31. I made some fish tacos last night. They just swam around for ages and didn't eat them.
32. Jokes about tacos always get a bad wrap. It's probably because they're so corny.
33. If you eat 30 tacos at Taco Bell, you're going to end up in tacoma.
More Mexican Food Puns
Though tacos are some of the best, we thought that these Mexican delights were worth a punny mention too.
34. When I was asked if I preferred burritos or tacos, I didn't know how to answer. I was stuck between a guac and a hard place.
35. My cat hates tacos, she prefers to eat purr-itos.
36. When you don't want to talk about it, it's best to burrito your head in the sand.
37. I wrapped my cat in a blanket. Now she's a purrito.
38. See you in a while guac-odile.
39. The Mexican restaurant owner decided to expand his business and open a tortilla factory. He wanted the extra dough.
40. A tortilla chip is an i-salsa-les triangle.
41. Wow, this is getting very guac-ward.
42. I saw a pool filled with tacos once. It was called flotilla.
43. The police said the burrito thief wouldn't talk, so I tried to persuade him. "Listen," I said, "you need taco-operate with us."
44. People think eskimos eat fish, but most of the time they eat brrr-itos.
45. Tortillas don't sing Happy Birthday, they prefer to sing, "fajita jolly good fellow."
46. This meal is so burrito-ful to me.
47. You can call me in queso emergency.
48. The local Greek restaurant has started serving the best tacos and burritos. I thought I was going to love it, but it turned out it was just Greecey Mexican food.
49. I made up a song about how much I love Mexican food. It's a wrap.
50. Come on, let's not burrito round the bush.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes, puns and riddles for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the best taco puns out there then why not take a look at these orange puns that are super sweet, or for something different take a look at these cell-arious biology puns for future Biologists.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.