'Supernatural' is CW’s seemingly never-ageing monster hunting show.
Created by Eric Kripke, 'Supernatural' is an American television series that was first broadcasted on 13 September 2005 on WB. It subsequently became part of successor CW's lineup.
Warner Bros produced the show in collaboration with Vision and Wonderland Sound and the show boasts a whopping 327 episodes from 15 seasons to its name today. The show is about two brothers, starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, who hunt ghosts, demons, monsters and other supernatural beings. The most magical thing about the show is the bond between the two Winchester brothers and the kind of emotional investment they invoke. The best thing about this 'Supernatural' fun trivia is that it contains questions about all aspects of the show, from the exciting monster hunting, to the loving brothers' bond and not forgetting the general craziness of the comedic lines. It is still a serious show, but these 'Supernatural' fun facts naturally make it funnier. 'Supernatural' is such a great show that has captured the imagination of thousands over the years, but how much can you remember about this iconic show?
Are you a 'Supernatural' fan looking for the best SPN quizzes to test your knowledge of 'Supernatural' quiz answers? Or perhaps you loved our Scary movies trivia and 'Hocus Pocus' trivia, and are looking for even more great TV trivia. Well, you are bound to like this 'Supernatural' trivia for Winchester fans, so let's begin your 'Supernatural' questions!
'Supernatural' Character Trivia
Originally, the series primarily focuses on two characters who are brothers,Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester, played by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. The brotherly duo travel throughout the country to hunt down evil supernatural creatures. These characters make all kinds of outrageous decisions that add to the main plotline. The characters do a brilliant job with their dramatic (and sometimes stupid) decisions making the show really interesting. Why not channel your inner Sam and Dean, and answer this 'Supernatural' knowledge quiz full of interesting 'Supernatural' facts and trivia? The trivia will be about 'Supernatural' characters including Sam and Dean Winchester, John Winchester, Castiel, Lucifer and many more.
1. Question: Who are the main two characters of 'Supernatural'?
Answer: Sam and Dean.
2. Question: The character Bobby Singer made his first appearance in which season?
Answer: Bobby made his first appearance in season one.
3. Question: Which character is not only a hunter but also a computer hacker?
4. Question: True or False: Dean and Sam have appeared in every episode of the show.
5. Question: Where are Dean and Sam from?
Answer: They are originally from Kansas.
6. Question: Which character offered the key of Solomon to Dean and Sam?
7. Question: What is the other name of the Genie who attacked Dean in the twentieth episode of season two?
Answer: Djinn, in the episode named 'What Is And What Never Should Be'.
8. Question: What are the last names of Sam and Dean in 'It's A Terrible Life?'
Answer: Sam Wesson and Dean Smith.
9. Question: Why was Ellen Harvelle not in the third season?
Answer: A writers' strike.
10. Question: Ellen Harvelle owns what kind of business?
Answer: A bar.
11. Question: Jo starts hunting in which season?
Answer: Season two.
12. Question: What was the cause of Dean and Sam's mother's death?
Answer: She was killed by a demon.
13. Question: What is another name that Amara is known by?
Answer: The Darkness.
14. Question: The role of Ruby has been played by how many actors?
15. Question: What did the demon Azazel do to fuel the war against humans?
Answer: He made babies drink blood.
16. Question: What was the reason Dean and Sam would move every week during their childhood?
Answer: Their dad was hunting demons.
17. Question: Castiel is what kind of creature?
Answer: She is an angel.
18. Question: What was the reason Sam winchester killed Madison?
Answer: She was a werewolf.
19. Question: What is the actual name of Lightbringer?
20. Question: Which angel had the intention of restarting the apocalypse after going to heaven in season six?
21. Question: Who had a special knife that had the ability to kill demons?
22. Question: Kate is what kind of entity?
Answer: She was a werewolf.
23. Question: Dean was tortured by which demon in hell?
Answer: Alastair tortured Dean.
24. Question: Azazel's eyes are one of the most remarkable things in the series. What color are they?
Answer: His eyes were yellow in color.
25. Question: What are the nicknames of the angel Gabriel in 'Supernatural'?
Answer: Loki and The Trickster.
26. Question: Who wanted to be Lucifer's Queen in season eleven of the series?
Answer: Rowena wanted to be the Queen.
27. Question: Which demon was the last of the 66 seals?
28. Question: Which angel was given the responsibility to record the word of God?
29. Question: Dean and Sam decided to sew which character back together?
30. Question: Which lead antagonist was killed in season six?
Answer: Eve was killed in season six.
31. Question: In which episode do Dean and Sam sing the famous Bon Jovi song, 'Wanted Dead Or Alive'?
Answer: 'No Rest For The Wicked'.
32. Question: Which character killed Jessica in the pilot episode of the show?
Answer: Brady killed Jessica.
33. Question: Which flight crashed at the beginning of the fourth episode of season one?
Answer: United Britannia Flight 2485.
34. Question: What is the name of Sam's girlfriend in the very first episode of the series?
Answer: Jessica Lee Moore was the girlfriend of Sam.
35. Question: What is the real first name of Charlie Bradbury?
'Supernatural' Actors Trivia
Did you know that Jared Padalecki was interested in the role in 'Supernatural' since he liked the genre of horror series, particularly 'The X-Files' and 'The Twilight Zone'? He found the plots of these shows similar to that of 'Supernatural'. Also, he was excited to play one of the Winchester brothers taking forward a family business, comparing Sam to 'The Matrix' Neo. Let us take a 'Supernatural' fan quiz to see how much you know about Jared Padalecki and other actors from the show. This list includes lots of questions about which actor played which character in 'Supernatural'. If you can get all of these questions right, then you will surely earn the title of number one 'Supernatural' fan expert!
36. Question: The actor Misha Collins plays which character in the series?
37. Question: Jared Padalecki played which character in the series?
38. Question: Which actor played the character of Dean Winchester?
Answer: Jensen Ackles.
39. Question: Who played the role of Mary Winchester?
Answer: Samantha Smith plays the role of Mary Winchester.
40. Question: Who played the role of John Winchester?
Answer: Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays the character of John Winchester.
41. Question: Which actor plays the character of Crowley?
Answer: Mark Sheppard played Crowley.
42. Question: Bobby Singer, who had his first appearance in the first season, is played by which actor?
Answer: Jim Beaver.
43. Question: The role of Kevin Tran is played by which character?
Answer: Osric Chau.
44. Question: Mark Pellegrino played which role in the series?
'Supernatural' Seasons And Plots Trivia
In the initial episodes, the series shows that 26 years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother. The death happens due to a demonic and mysterious 'Supernatural' force. Thus, the father of Sam and Dean raises them alone and he raises them to be like soldiers. He taught them about the paranormal evils that reside in the dark corners and on the back roads of the United States in this fantasy world and shows them how to fight against them. The Winchester brothers are then followed in this haunting series as they come across mysterious and lonely back roads of the country. They hunt down every evil supernatural force that appears along the way. The plot of the series is brilliantly written, however it is from season five that the real plot starts to unfold. Take this SPN quiz to learn more facts about 'Supernatural'. It mostly contains 'Supernatural' season two quiz questions, but don't worry, there is something for everyone here.
45. Question: Out of all the seasons, in which one did Crowley become the King of Hell?
Answer: Season five.
46. Question: What does Dean become in the first episode of season two?
47. Question: In the first episode of the second season, what is the official time of death of John?
Answer: 10.41 am.
48. Question: In the 20th episode of the second season, what chore does Dean say he loves doing?
Answer: Mowing the lawn.
49.Question: In the second episode of the second season, what is the monster's name who Sam and Dean are hunting?
50.Question: In which episode do Sam and Dean first witness the Trickster?
Answer: 'Tall Tales'.
51. Question: What pretense does Dean make on the eighteenth episode of the second season?
Answer: He pretends to be a PA in the episode 'Hollywood Babylon'.
52. Question: Do you know the order of psychics that die in 'All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One'?
Answer: Lily, Andy, Ava, Sam and Jake.
53. Question: In episode five of season two, how does Dean describe Andy's van?
54. Question: How many times are there crossroads involved in the plot in the second season of the show?
55. Question: What can slow down a Leviathan?
Answer: Three things: Decapitation, Borax and Witchcraft.
56. Question: In the first episode of season one, what is the LSAT score of Sam?
57. Question: Where did Sam and all the other psychics go to in the episode 'All Hell Breaks Loose Part One'?
Answer: Cold Oak, South Dakota.
58. Question: How many times has Sam been under possession by angels and demons?
Answer: Three times, once by an angel and twice by demons.
59. Question: What was the song that Sam and Dean tried to sing in the episode 'A Very Supernatural Christmas'?
Answer: 'Silent Night'. It is the eighth episode of the third season.
60. Question: In season three, to what song does Sam wake up to on Wednesday in episode eleven?
Answer: 'Back In Time'.
61. Question: What was the song played when Dean drives up to Lucifer to confront Michael in episode 22 season five?
Answer: 'Rock Of Ages'.
62. Question: In the episode 'My Bloody Valentine', to which place did Dean ask Castiel to send Sam to keep him away from demon, blood and famine?
63. Question: Who does Castiel think is the funniest angel in the garrison?
64. Question: How is a Ghoul killed in 'Supernatural'?
Answer: A headshot.
65. Question: How is a Vetala killed?
Answer: A silver knife to the heart.
66. Question: Who happens to be the cousin of a werewolf in 'Supernatural'?
Answer: Skinwalker was the cousin of a werewolf.
67. Question: Which college did Sam Winchester go to?
68. Question: Who does Dean meet first in his afterlife in season 15?
Answer: Bobby Singer.
69. Question: Jimmy Novak was the vessel of which two angels?
Answer: Lucifer and Castiel.
70. Question: Which demon killed the mother of Dean and Sam?
Answer: Azazel killed the mother of Dean and Sam.
71. Question: After the end of the show, who from the cast kept the Impala?
Answer: Jensen Ackles.
'Supernatural' Dialogues Trivia
For several years, 'Supernatural' has been more than a than show to many fans. It does sound a bit crazy as it just another TV show, but those of you who are already in the SPN fandom will definitely agree it’s so much more than just a show. Now that you know all of the details of the impact of the show, the cast, their dialogues, the characters, and the crew, let's test one more piece of your 'Supernatural' trivia facts knowledge. Take this 'Supernatural' trivia quiz based on dialogues from the different episodes of the show. Will you break any 'Supernatural' records?
72. Question: Fill in the quote by Simon, which is in response to Dean:"Dean: No. I'm, I'm calling a do-over. Sam: What are you, ______?
73. Question: In which episode do you hear this quote? "It’s not even that bad, all right? Sammy? Sam! Hey, listen to me."
Answer: 'All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One'.
74. Question: Who said the quote? "You ever been struck by lightning? It ain't fun."
75. Question: Fill in the quote from episode 19 of the second season: "Sam: I hate this plan, Dean. Dean: Yeah, I got that the first ____ times I heard it."
Answer: Ten. It is from the episode named Folsom Prison Blues.
76. Question: Back in which episode does this quote belong to?"Sam: Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland. Dean: You know what the best part about it is? We already know how to bring these suckers down."
77. Question: Back in what episode is this quote from? "Sam: You're the boss. Dean: What..? Sam: You're bossy. And short."
78. Question: Finish this line by Castiel from season ten, episode nine: "Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it is just people trying to do their best in a world where it is _________."
Answer: Far too easy to do your worst.
79. Question: Fill this quote told by Dean in episode four of season five: "We make our own ______."
80. Question: What is the name of the episode in which Dean says, "Who cares where happiness comes from? Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky—some more than others—but... if it works, it works."?
Answer: 'Sharp Teeth.'
81. Question: Who said this: "If you are going to have faith, you can’t just have it when miracles happen, you've to have it when they don’t.”?
82. Question: Back in which episode is this quote from? “The whistle makes me their God.”
Answer: 'After School Special.'
83. Question: In 'Phantom Traveler', what is the first part of the first sentence of the exorcism?
Answer: "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii."
84. Question: Back in which episode does this quote come from? "And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing."
Answer: 'Good God, Y'all.'
85. Question: Back in which episode does this quote come from? “You betrayed me? No one in the history of torture’s been tortured with torture like the torture you’ll be tortured with."
Answer: 'King Of The Demand.'
86. Question: Who said this line in season eleven? “Keep grinding. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. And that’s how we’re gonna win.”
87. Question: This dialogue delivered by Dean was said in which episode? "Family is there for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back. Even when it hurts. That’s family."
Answer: 'The Inside Man', season 10, episode 11.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the best 'Supernatural' trivia questions to test all superfans' knowledge, then why not also take a look at our Halloween movies trivia, or Simpsons trivia to find more fun quizzes to share with your family and friends?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.