Looking for some funny jokes to get the kids laughing out loud?
We’ve rounded up 54 shell-tasctic seaside jokes that are shore to get the kids in fits of giggles. From one-liners to knock-knock jokes, the kids will love them!
1) Have the kids laughing out loud at these short and snappy seaside one-liners.
2) Time for a shell-ebration!
3) This is getting out of sand!
4) Oh buoy, the water is cold!
5) I’m shore we’ll need sun cream at the beach!
6) Go with the float!
7) Fishing you a happy summer!
8) Beach you to it!
9) Getting some vitamin sea!
10) Water you prefer, the beach or the pool?
11) Remember, don’t give in to pier pressure!
12) I’m ready to make waves today!
13) I’m having a beach day, water you doing today?
14) Don’t worry, beach happy!
15) How are you? Because I’m fin-tastic!
16) I’m sick and tide of these beach puns!
17) What’s up, buoys and gulls?
Seaside themed knock-knock jokes that will have the whole family laughing out loud.
18) Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
Ice scream if you don’t let me in!
19) Knock, knock
I’m fine, Hawaii you?
20) Knock, knock
Sandra-bout your toes at the beach.
21) Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
22) Knock, knock
Argo down to the beach for my holidays!
More Seaside Jokes
The kids will love our selection of brilliant beach puns.
23) What did the beach say when the tide came in? Nothing it just waved!
24) What do snowmen do at the beach? Chill out!
25) What did the sheep wear to the beach? Baa-kinis!
26) What kind of fruit grows at the beach? Crab apple trees.
27) What did the pig say at the beach? I’m bacon!
28) Why did the ice cream van break down? Because there was a rocky road!
29) What’s the best day to go to the beach? SUNday!
30) What fish is the most famous at the beach? A star fish!
31) What does a bee do when it is hot? He takes off his yellow jacket!
32) What does one tidal pool say to the other tidal pool? Show me your mussels!
33) What did the boy say after a long day at the beach? Mum, I’m surf bored!
34) What would you find on a haunted beach? A sand-witch!
35) What do frogs like to drink at the beach? Croak-a-cola!
36) Why did the dog stay in the shade? It did not want to be a hot dog!
37) What did the umbrella say to the beach blanket? I’ve got you covered!
38) What do you get when you throw an oven into the ocean? A heat wave!
39) When is a river not a river? When it passes the beach and turns into the ocean!
40) What did the bread do at the beach? It loafed around!
41) What is black and white and red all over? A zebra with sunburn!
42) What holds the sun up in the sky? Sun beams!
43) Why do ice creams always carry an umbrella? In case there's a chance of sprinkles!
44) What did the fisherman say when his fishing line got tangled? Something piers to be wrong!
45) What does Cinderella wear at the beach? Glass flippers!
46) What do you call a dog on the beach? A hot dog!
47) What do you call a penguin at the beach? Lost!
48) Why did the crab cross the beach? To get to the other tide!
49) What did the sand say when the tide came back in? Long time no sea!
50) What does a mermaid use to call her friends? A shell phone!
51) What kind of fish envies the starfish? The jelly-fish!
52) What do you call a snowman on the beach? A puddle!
53) What is the best kind of sandwich for the beach? Peanut butter and jellyfish!
54) Why didn’t the sun go to university? Because he already had about a million degrees!
55) What fish is the most expensive to buy? A goldfish!
56) What did the pirates take to stay healthy? Vitamin Sea!
57) What did the mermaid get on their test? A sea minus!
58) Why don't oysters like to share their pearls? Because they are too shellfish!
59) What do you call a man with a seagull on his head? Cliff!
60) What fish sings? A Tune-a
61) What did the tree wear to the beach? Swimming trunks
62) Who hangs at the beach at halloween? A sand-witch!
63) Why did the spaniel not want to go to the beach? It didn't want to be a hot dog!
64) Why did the police come to the beach? Because there was a crime wave.
65) What did the pigs bring to the beach? A surfBOARd
66) Why do people like to go in salt water? Because pepper water would make us sneeze
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.