If you are looking for purr-fect puns and funny lion one-liners then you have certainly come to the right place!
Containing our biggest and best collection, this article has a whole host of rawr-some jokes about the king of the jungle that will soon have readers roaring with laughter. From hilarious one-liners about lions beaming with pride to jokes about famous felines including 'The Lion King', these puns are perfect for parents, teachers, and children of all ages.
King Of The Jungle Puns
Featuring some of the best lion sayings and puns, this selection is about the King of the jungle and his leonine ways.
1. How can we be sure that he is the King of the jungle when he’s always lion?!
2. What music do lions like? Country lion dancing.
3. What do lions and computers have in common? They both have mega bites.
4. What do lions do on a canoe? Use their roar!
5. Why didn’t the lion eat the detective? He was undercover.
6. Why don’t lions like fast food? Because they can’t catch it!
7. How did the lion stop the movie? He pressed paws.
8. What would’ve been a better name instead of King of the jungle? Emperoar.
9. What do lions say before dinner? Let us prey!
10. How do you stop an angry lion from charging? Take away his credit cards.
11. What is the lion’s favorite cheese? Roarquefort.
12. What do you call a baby lion on lettuce? A cub sandwich.
13. What do you call the King of the Jungle's reflection? A copycat.
14. What do you call a lion with a fancy hat? A dandy lion.
This funny lions list includes jokes about famous people as well as some of our favorite Lion King puns. These jokes will ensure that you have no worries for the rest of your days. We all love a good problem-free philosophy, and it is simply a case of remembering Hakuna Matata (potentially the most famous line in 'The Lion King')!
15. What do the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe have in common? Narnia Business.
16. Who is the lion’s favorite football player? Lionel Messi.
17. For me, the urge to sing “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” is always just a whim away... a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away...
18. What do you call a lion with a kitten’s roar? Kitty Perry.
19. What did the King of Pride Rock say? Simba, you are falling behind. I must ask you to Mufasa.
20. Why did Pumba’s pal call customer service? T’moan.
21. What do we call Simba’s dad when he forgets to shave? Moustacha!
22. What do you get when you cross Simba with the Little Mermaid? A sea lion.
Show Lions And Circus Cats
This section features puns about lions that love to be the center of attention, including an array of circus-related puns!
23. What do you call a good lion impression? A roaring success!
24. Why did the circus lion eat the tight rope walker? He wanted a well-balanced meal.
25. What does the lion call the barber? His mane man.
26. How was the lion after eating the clown? He felt funny.
27. Why did the lion trainer accessorize his lions? So they could take pride in their appearance.
28. Why are they terrible storytellers? They only have one tail.
29. What did the lion say to the zookeeper that shaved its body bald but not the head? Aww mane, no fur!
30. What do you call a show full of lions? The mane event.
Big Cats And Other Animals
Looking for another lion pun about your favorite animal? One of these funny jokes will hopefully have you laughing in no time at all.
31. Why did the lion cross the road? To stop the zebra crossing.
32. What do you call the pride's police officers? Claw enforcement.
33. What's the difference between a tiger and a lion? A tiger is missing the mane part.
34. What do you call a big cat with chickenpox? A dotted lion.
35. What do you get when you cross a lion and a snowman? Frostbite.
36. How do lions chill out? By lion around.
37. What do you call a lion that changes color? A chamelion.
38. Why did the lion eat the lamp? He wanted a light lunch.
39. On what day do lions hunt? Chewsday.
40. What’s a lion’s favorite food? Baked beings.
41. What do you call a lion chasing a camel across the desert? A chameleon.
42. How did the lion greet the gazelle? Nice to eat you!
43. What animals make a square? Four lions.
44. What street does the big cat live on? Mane St.
45. I was going to tell you a joke about a big cat but I would be lion.
46. Which US state do lions live in? Maine.
47. What do lions wear to sleep? Paw-jamas!
48. How does the big cat like his steak? Raw.
49. What does the lion use to brush his mane? A catacomb.
50. How do lions like to pass the time? By lion around!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.