Are you a fan of oranges?
Whether you can't start your day without a glass of it, or you are more about wearing this brightly coloured hue- there are sure to be some puns on this list that you will find a-peel-ing! Maybe your kids need a little extra persuasion when it comes to eating their fruit and veg, adding some humour in the form of these puns may well be the answer.
You might be interested to know that the orange-in of oranges dates all the way back to 2500 BC, and they are believed to have first been cultivated in China, then India and southeast Asia. Even though oranges are a super common fruit all over the world these days, they are still a juicy treat which can make you feel like you are on holiday, not to mention they are jam packed with vitamin C and anti-oxidants too. From the Navel to the Seville there are over 400 different types of oranges out there.
Check out these silly and witty puns, and impress the family with your orange-believably clever wordplay.
Fruity Orange Puns
Of all the citrus puns, we think oranges have the most a-peel. These funny orange puns are sure to make you laugh.
1. Orange you going to say anything?
2. Bitter late than never.
3. Don't sweet the small stuff.
4. I'll be there in half a sour.
5. Could you help me orange the fruit bowl?
6. Pip, pip, hooray!
7. A pip off the old block.
8. Better late than Navel.
9. You've got a bit of a pip on your shoulder.
10. I would like more than one orange please, in fact give me Seville.
11. All you seed is love.
12. I'll stay as long as you seed me to.
13. A hop, pip and a jump.
14. My favorite color is tangerine- isn't that orange-inal?
15. I'm scared I'm turning orange, hopefully it's just a pigment of my imagination.
Orange Juice Puns
Orange you glad you decided to check out this list of delicious juice puns about one of your favorite fruits?
16. Get juiced to it.
17. Mind your own squeezewax!
18. Life's a squeeze.
19. I'm juiced around the corner.
20. Squeezed as punch.
21. I'm at a bit of a juice end.
22. I would love to focus on peeling this orange, but I'm finding it hard to concentrate!
23. I had a dream about swimming in orange juice, perhaps it was just a fanta-sea.
24. Squeeze don't go!
25. I'm juiced so pleased with the fruits of my labour.
26. Squeeze the day!
Orange Zest Puns
There is an orange pun for every occasion, here are some of the zest.
27. All the zest.
28. You're my zest friend.
29. Time to put these oranges to the zest.
30. You look like you're zest for success.
31. I would go to the party, but I'm just not feeling my zest.
32. All zest up, with no place to grow!
33. Laughter is the zest medicine.
34. I zest my case.
35. And the zest was history.
36. I love your orange party zest!
37. I was stunned by their beauty, it was very a-zest-ing.
Orange Peel Puns
Who knew you could squeeze so many puns out of one piece of fruit?
38. I'm not sure if you know this but, I'm kind of a big peel.
39. That's a bit of a peel breaker for me.
40. Just another way to sweeten the peel.
41. Peel the burn.
42. I would love an orange slice, they are just such an a-peel-ing fruit.
43. It's all about the peel good factor.
44. I give this orange the peel of approval.
45. I'm head over peels in love with orange squash.
46. I'm going out of my rind!
47. I don't really like orange juice, it just doesn't a-peel to me.
48. Ok rind it up guys.
49. Do you rind?
50. Did you hear the news? Absolutely a-peel-ing!
51. Don't call us...peel call you.
52. We are going rind in circles.
53. You are driving me rind the bend!
54. Keep your eyes peeled.
55. Rinders keepers!
56. Random acts of rindness.
57. Back to the daily rind.
58. I couldn't believe it either- it's un-peel-ievable!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.