The heart is a vital organ which we all need to live, but it's also amazing for comedy!
Your heart is in the left hand side of your ribcage, and it grows to be the size of an adult fist. It beats about 115,000 times a day to provide oxygen to the rest of the body.
As well as being so important, it is a great source of puns. Below is a collection of clever heart puns which kids are sure to love.
Puns Using The Word Heart
These funny heart puns are world beating, everyone will love them!
1. You have to have this operation, before you have a change of heart!
2. Heart puns are the best tool to keep a situation lighthearted.
3. My friend got me half a bouquet and a box of 20 chocolates with only ten of them left: it really was a half-hearted effort!
4. I can heartly believe it's been so long since the last time I've seen my cardiologist!
5. I saw a skeleton playing football, but he couldn't score any goals: his heart just wasn't in it.
6. The other day I saw two birds who were in love: they were tweet hearts.
7. You really should follow your heart, but don't forget to take your brain with you!
8. You have to always wear your heart on your sleeve, just be careful and don't get it dirty.
9. To be a good musician, you have to have a good heart: that way, you always have the beat.
10. Everyone is always telling me to follow my heart, but I'm not sure what "boomboom, boomboom" means.
11. I always used to get heartburn when I ate some birthday cake: it turns out, you're supposed to take the candles off first!
12. They say home is where the heart is, but I don't think I want to live in my chest.
13. I'm having a p-heart-y and you're all invited!
Cute Puns For Your Sweetheart
These cheesy puns are perfect to tell your sweetheart how much you love them!
14. My love for you is off the ch-hearts!
15. I really aorta tell you how beautiful you are.
16. I'm so excited to see you again, I can heartly wait!
17. You must be a locksmith, because you have the key to my heart.
18. This is really cheesy, but you will always have a pizza my heart.
Other Heart Related Puns
Here are some more puns about the heart that aorta make the family laugh!
19. I tried asking my heart surgeon out on a date, I even got flowers! But it was all in vein.
20. If you catch a heart thief, you have to place them under cardiac arrest.
21. Heart jokes are the best, they're never corn-orary!
22. The best way to kill a French vampire is to stab it in the heart with a baguette, but it's a painstaking process.
These clever puns about cardiologists are sure to entertain the kids!
23. A cardiology student who doesn't get a degree is called a heart failure.
24. It's easy to figure out when you want to become a cardiologist, you just have to follow your heart.
25. The cardiologist is always in a great mood, he's pumped about everything.
26. I have the heart of a lion, and I'm banned from the zoo for the rest of my life...
27. I wanted to break up with my partner, who's a cardiologist... But I didn't have the heart to do it.
28. I thought a cardiologist was just a really good poker player!
29. Cardiologists are great friends: they're caring, and not vein at all!
30. Cardiologists always know where everything is: they're the most organised people.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.