If your kids are Lego crazy then they’ll love these Lego jokes!
Laughter is the best form of medicine, so if your kids need a bit of cheering up then throw some of these Lego jokes their way.
Ready for some Lego fun? Then.....LEGO!
1) What is a LEGO pirates favourite letter? Arrrrrr
2) What does LEGO Elsa sing? LEGOOO! LEGOOOO!
3) What is a LEGO’s favourite dance? Square dancing!
4) What do two LEGO people in love say? Never LEGO!
5) Who is LEGO’s favourite artist? Le-Gogh!
6) Where to LEGO people go on their holidays? To The Czech RepuBRICK!
7) What did the angry LEGO brick say to his friend? Your a Blockhead!
8) What does a heartbroken LEGO person say? I’m falling to pieces!
9) How does an Eskimo build a LEGO house? Igloos it together!
10) What has four wheels and eats LEGO bricks? The hoover!
11) What is the best way to keep intruders out of your home? Put LEGO bricks all over the floor!
12) What do you do to someone who doesn’t like your lego jokes? Block them!
13) What is the most common operation in LEGO city hospital? Plastic surgery!
14) What fashion advice did the LEGO dad give to his child? That outfit doesn’t match! Change into some blue legs!
15) What did the little battery yell when it stood on some LEGO? AAA!
Lego Knock Knock Jokes
We all love a classic knock, knock joke and these Lego themed jokes will have the kids in fits of giggles!
16) Knock, knock
Iguana play with LEGO bricks all day long!
17) Knock, knock
Build me something with LEGOS!
18) Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
Ice cream when I step on LEGO!
19) Knock, knock
LEGO the handle and let me in!
20) Knock, knock
LEGO to the movies!
More Lego Jokes
Who knew Lego could be so funny?!
21) What do you get if you cross a snake and a LEGO set? A boa constructor!
22) What did the doctor say to someone who stood on some LEGO bricks? Just block out the pain!
23) What do LEGO’s eat for dinner? Leggo’s
24) A lorry carrying LEGO bricks overturned on the motorway! The police say they don’t know what to make of it!
25) Why was the LEGO man sick? Because he had a blocked nose!
26) How do LEGO minifigures measure distance? In square feet!
27) What noise did the werewolf make when he stepped on some LEGO? Ow Ow Ow OWWWOOOOOO!
28) How does a LEGO man measure his feet? In square feet!
29) What do you say to get a LEGO ninja to leave the room? Ninjago!
30) Why should you never pick a LEGO person for your basketball team? They always throw up bricks.
31) Where do LEGO ninjas buy their groceries? A stealth food store
32) What time is it when an elephant steps on your LEGO creation? Time to build another one!
33) Why was the grandad so happy when he finished the LEGO set? The box said 5-12 years, but he finished it in 3 weeks!
34) Why couldn’t the detective solve the LEGO crime? He just couldn’t put the pieces together!
35) What do they do every year in the LEGO neighbourhood? They have a block party!
36) Why do LEGO people hate going to the hospital? Because plastic surgery costs a fortune!
37) What do you have if you have 8 red LEGO bricks in one hand and 16 blue LEGO brings in the other hand? Really big hands!
38) What do you call it when a LEGO parent sends the kids to their room? A brick separator!
39) What did the LEGO guy say when he gave his girlfriend an engagement ring? Here let me put this on your… oh, wait… uh… would you like a bracelet?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.