Image © Unsplash.
We all hate to admit it but the corniest jokes are always the funniest. They are just so bad, they're actually funny!
A corny joke is something that has been said many, many times, a joke that everybody probably already knows. They will have you cringe and smirk when you hear them, but they will always make you giggle. That's exactly why corny jokes stick around! So, Kidadl have found some of the best jokes (the really corny ones!) that will be sure to have you chuckling. Our super funny, cheesy jokes will have you smiling from ear-to-ear and melting in the middle.... they are just too cheesy and just too corny not to.
Corny Space Jokes
These jokes are out of this world.... Oh wait, they're actually just some funny corny jokes.
1) Which kind of music do the planets love? Nep-tunes.
2) What is an astronaut's favourite chocolate bar? A Mars bar!
3) Which stars have to wear sunglasses? Only the movie stars.
4) What do astronauts eat their lunch on? Flying saucers.
5) What is a planet's favourite book? A comet book!
6) What do aliens like to roast on the fire? A martian-mallow.
7) Did you hear the space jokes? They are out of this world!
Corny Animal Jokes
There is no holding back with these 'un-bear-lievably' corny jokes.... but who doesn't love a cheesy joke or two?
8) What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
9) What would you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
10) What do fishermen eat for tea? Fish and ships!
11) What do you call a bear who lost all of his teeth? A gummy bear!
12) Why does a golfer always need two pairs of trousers? Because he got a hole in one.
13) Why are elephants so wrinkly? Because they can't be ironed!
14) What is the only key that can open a banana? A mon-key!
15) How can you stop a bull from charging? Take away its credit cards.
16) What do cats always eat for breakfast? Mice crispies!
17) How does a lion like his steak cooked? ROAR!
18) Which animal has 8 legs and can tell you the time? A clock-topus.
19) How do bees get to work? On the buzz.
20) What is a bear without any ears?.... A b!
21) Why would the prawn not share his food? He was too shellfish!
22) What would you call a snake wearing a helmet? A boa constructor.
23) What did the duck say when he ordered a drink? Put that on my bill!
24) What is the only way to get a mouse to smile? You have to say cheese!
25) Which animal do you need to play cricket? A bat.
Corny Food Jokes
You are going to go bananas for these crazy, corny crackers!
26) What are banana peel shoes called? Slippers!
27) Why did the banana have to go to the doctor? Because he wasn't peeling well!
28) Which day of the week does every egg hate? Fry-day.
29) Which vegetable does a sailor hate? A leek.
30) Why did the orange juice do badly at school? Because he couldn't concentrate.
31) How can you fix a broken pumpkin? You use a pumpkin patch!
Top Tip: Hungry for more food jokes? Check our 31 incredibly funny banana jokes and puns here!
Even More Corny Jokes
Who knew there could be so many?
32) How did the hairdresser win the race? He knew a shortcut.
33) Why did the picture get put in prison? He was framed!
34) What do clouds wear underneath their clothes? Thunder-wear.
35) Why are pirates called pirates? Because they arrr!
36) Who is the King of the classroom? The ruler.
37) What do you get when you mix a snowman and a vampire? Frost-bite.
38) Why can't Elsa hold a balloon? Because she will let it go.
39) What kind of room must you not go in to? A mushroom!
40) How would a farmer count his cows? With a cow-culator!
41) Why does your teddy bear never want a snack? Because he is always stuffed!
42) What did one toilet say to the other toilet? Are you okay? You look flushed!
43) What is the only tree that can fit in your hand? A palm tree!
44) What did the traffic light say to the car? Turn around, I am about to change!
45) What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you!
Corny Knock Knock Jokes
Knock knock. Who's there?... you guessed it! It's some more really corny jokes to keep you laughing.
46) Knock knock.
A cow says.
A cow says who?
No, a cow says MOO!
47) Knock knock.
48) Knock knock.
49) Knock knock.
Stopwatch you are doing, you need to pay attention!
50) Knock knock.
Lettuce in, it is raining!
51) Knock knock.
Olive you too!
52) Knock knock.
Says me, that's who!
53) Knock knock.
Water you doing here!
Corny Puns and One-Liners
A pun a day keeps the doctor away! Or is that an apple? Well, these jokes don't take long to say, but they'll keep the laughter going forever!
54) I'm so good at falling asleep... I can do it with my eyes shut.
55) If you need to make music in your hair, I would call your headband.
56) Pirates are only good singers because they can hit high C's.
57) The sheep booked a holiday, obviously he was going to the Baaaaahamas!
58) I would play cards with a jungle cat but she's too much of a cheetah.
59) My dog is a magician, he's a labracabrador.
60) I have a horse that lives next door, he is my neigh-bour.
61) I gave the duck some fireworks... now she's a firequacker.
62) I met a pizza and when he left, he said, 'It was slice to meet you'.
63) Cinderella isn't very good at football because she keeps running from the ball.
64) The cow got dressed up for her favourite holiday, it was Moo Years Eve!
65) Why did the boy throw his clock out of the window? Because he wanted time to fly.
Unfunny Funny Jokes
You know you don't want to laugh, but you have to!
66) What is brown and sticky? A stick.
67) What is brown, hairy and wears a sunhat? A coconut on its holiday.
68) Where would you find a giraffe? The last place you left her!
69) If something is orange and like a parrot, what is it? A carrot.
70) Why did the cow have to cross the road? She needed to get to the udder side.
71) Why did the cow need to wear a bell? Because his horns don't work!
72) Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9.
73) What has four legs, one head and one foot? Your bed.
74) Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he can Neverland.
75) What did one eye say to the other eye? Just between you and me, something smells.
76) Why did the pupil eat her homework? Her teacher had said it was a piece of cake.
77) You always know when the ocean can see its friends because it waves.
78) What is the only music rabbits will listen to? Hip-hop.
79) What did the snail say sat on the cheetah's back? Wheeee!
To get your mind whirling, time to test if anyone can guess these corny riddles.
80) What can you always catch, but can never throw? A cold!
81) What is the only thing that gets wetter the more it dries? A towel.
82) Why did Snap, Crackle and Pop get really worried? There was a cereal killer on the loose.
Our Corny Favourites
Kidadl absolutely love jokes.... do you agree with the ones we have picked?
83) How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it.
84) Which instrument can you find in the bathroom? A tuba toothpaste.
85) What do you call an alligator wearing a vest? An in-vest-igator.
86) Why was the sand all wet? Because the sea weed.
87) What does a T-Rex do when he is asleep? Dino-snore.
88) Why can a fish only live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze!
89) Why does the bicycle always get up late? He is two-tired.
90) What is the perfect fish to eat with ice cream? Jelly-fish.
91) On what day of the week are most twins born? Twos-day.
92) How does a dog stop the movie? With the paws button.
93) What did the flower say to the baby flower? Hi, bud.
94) What do you call the cheese that isn't yours?... Nacho cheese.
95) What is the only way to make an octopus laugh? With ten-tickles.
96) What do you call a dinosaur that can't see very well? A do-you-think-he-saur-us.
97) What is the only way to get an astronaut's baby to sleep? You have to rocket.
98) What time do ducks always wake up? The quack of dawn.
99) What is the only way to make friends with a squirrel? You've got to act nuts.
100) What did the strawberry say to the raspberry? I love you berry, berry much!
If these corny jokes have you giggling, stick with Kidadl- we have even more hilarious jokes perfect for you!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.