As the weather begins to turn colder, these jokes are a great way to break the ice.
There’s no better way to bring cheer to a cold and miserable morning than reeling off some funny jokes to the kids. We’ve rounded up some super cool jokes about the cold, from ice cream jokes to snowy knock-knock jokes, we have them all!
Jokes About Ice
Get ready to break the ice with these ice-themed jokes!
1. What’s an Ig? A snow house without a loo!
2. What did the ice cube say to the glass of water? I’m cooler than you!
3. How do you get an ice cube to melt faster? Talk to it and get into a heated argument!
4. What do superheroes put in their drinks? Just ice!
5. What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf? You hang around while I go ahead!
6. What is the difference between an iceberg and a clothes brush? One crushes boats the other brushes coats!
7. What do you call a cat on ice? One cool cat!
8. How do Eskimos make their beds? With sheets of ice and blankets of snow!
9. What do you call a slow skier? A slope-poke!
10. Why did the man put his money in the freezer? Because he wanted cold hard cash!
11. What did the arctic road say to the truck? Want to go for a spin?!
12. What did the man say when he slipped and fell on ice? Nothing he just gave everyone the cold shoulder!
13. What is the best meal to eat in an igloo? Brr-eakfast!
14. What is Jack Frost's favorite mode of transport? A Tr-ice-cycle!
15. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice!
16. Why should you experiment with thin ice? Because it’s the best way to achieve a major breakthrough!
17. Why were there so many ruts in the ice at the rink? The maintenance crew must be slipping up!
18. What do you do if your ice house falls apart? Igloo it back together!
19. If you live in an igloo, what is the worst thing about global warming? No privacy!
20. Why is slippery ice like music? Because if you don’t C sharp, you’ll B flat!
21. Where do seals go to see the movies? The dive-in!
22. What is Batman's favorite food? Not much, just-ice!
23. Why did the bride refuse to get married in the igloo? Because she got cold feet!
24. What kind of birthday cake does Elsa like? The kind with loads of frosting and icing!
25. How do you know if there is a snowman in your bed? You wake up wet!
Ice Cream Jokes
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!
26. What type of ice cream do electricians like? Shockalot!
27. Why is an ice cream so bad at tennis? Because they have a soft serve!
28. What kind of ice cream do pigs like the best? Hoggin Daz!
29. What does an ice cream cone write on its Valentines card? You make me melt!
30. Why does the ice cream never get invited to the party? Because they’re a drip!
31. Why did the girl walk into the ice cream store with an umbrella? Because she heard that there were going to be sprinkles!
32. What is an ice cream's favorite TV series? Game of Cones!
33. Why does the ice cream have so many friends? Because he’s cool!
34. Where do you learn how to make ice cream? At sundae school!
35. Why did the ice cream van break down? Because there was a rocky road!
36. Why does everyone want ice cream to be on their team? Because with them, anything is popsicle!
Jokes About Snow
Snow joke, these snow themed jokes are really cool!
37. What happened when the snow girl fell out with the snow boy? She gave him the cold shoulder!
38. Why do snowmen like living in the North Pole? Because it’s cool!
39. What kind of androids do you find in the Arctic? Snobots!
40. What do snowmen do when the weather is too hot for hats and scarfs? They change into puddles!
41. What happened when the snowman got angry? He had a meltdown!
42. What do you call a snowman’s dog? A slush puppy!
43. What do robots wear when it snows? Roboots!
44. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!
45. What do snowmen call their offspring? Chill-dren!
46. How does a penguin build a Lego house? Igloos it together!
47. What do you call a snowman’s temper tantrum? A meltdown!
48. How do you scare a snowman? Point a hairdryer at him!
49. What did Jack Frost say to Olaf the snowman? Have an ice day!
Snowbody will be left out in the cold with these winter jokes!
50. How do you stop yourself from getting cold feet in the winter? Don’t go around BRRRfooted!
51. What can you catch with your eyes closed? A cold!
52. What does a cyclist ride in the winter? An icicle!
53. What do you call a cold ghost? Casp-brrrr!
54. What does a school book do in the winter? Puts a jacket on!
55. What did the tree say after a long winter? What a re-leaf!
56. What do you get if you cross a wizard and a blizzard? A cold spell!
57. What is the difference between winter and a hurt football player? One is cold out and the other one is out cold.
58. How is throwing a dictionary similar to birds flying south for winter? They are both flying information!
59. What happens when you’re alone and you get too cold? You’re totally ice-olated!
Icy One Liners
These ice themed one-liners will make the kids melt!
60. I got hit in their face with a snowball recently, knocked me out cold!
61. A man was going to sleep in a bucket of ice. But then he got cold feet!
62. Today isn’t the day to be making jokes about the weather. It’s snow joke!
63. Did you hear about the ski trip? It started off great, but it was all downhill from there!
64. I had the best ice joke to tell you.. problem is, it slipped my mind!
65. I wanted to get the scoop on the history of ice cream, so I went to Sundae School!
66. Did you hear about the lenient sledding supervisor? He lets everyone slide!
67. Reindeers don’t go to school because they are elf taught!
68. I thought we were going sledding, but we went skiing instead. You might say I was mis-sled!
69. I was offered a job at the local ice cream shop but I turned it down. I don’t like working on sundaes!
70. Two ice cream vans crashed on the freeway, police put some cones out, thankfully no one suffered whippy lash!
Icy Knock-Knock Jokes
Let’s finish off with some brrrr-illiant Knock Knock jokes.
71. Knock Knock
Snow business like show business!
72. Knock Knock
Ice cream who?
Ice scream if you don’t let me back inside!
73. Knock Knock
Icy a big polar bear up ahead!
74. Knock Knock
Emma bit cold out here, let me in!
75. Knock Knock
Frostbite your food, then chew it!
76. Knock Knock
Ice cream soda
Ice cream soda who?
Ice cream soda people can hear me!
77. Knock Knock
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
78. Knock Knock
Eskimo questions and he’ll tell you no lies!
79. Knock Knock
Ice see you!
80. Knock Knock
Alaska my Mom if I can come out and play in the snow!
81. Knock Knock
82. Knock Knock
83. Knock Knock
84. Knock Knock
Snow use. I forgot my name again!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.