What’s not to love about bunnies?!
With their cute little twitchy noses, it’s clear to see why kids love these little bundles of fur. We’ve scoured the internet and found the best bunny jokes and puns that will have the whole family hopping with laughter!
Let’s hop right to it!
Question & Answer Rabbit Jokes
Let’s start with some What, Where, Why jokes- they’re really bunny!
1) What is a rabbit’s favourite style of dance? Hip-Hop!
2) Did you hear about the rabbit who refused to leave her house? She was having a bad hare day!
3) Where do bunny bride and grooms go after their wedding? On bunnymoon!
4) Why did the bunny eat the wedding ring? Because he heard it was 18 carrots!
5) How do rabbits travel? By hareplane!
6) How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it!
7) What did the bunny say to the duck? You quack me up!
8) Why did the bunny cross the road? He wanted to prove he could hip hop!
9) Why don’t rabbits get hot in the summer? They have hare conditioning!
10) What kind of books do rabbits like to read? Ones with hoppy endings!
11) How can you tell that a rabbit is getting old? Look for the grey hares!
12) How does the Easter bunny stay fit? Eggsercise and hareobics!
13) Why are rabbits so lucky? They have four rabbits feet!
14) What is a rabbits favourite game? Hopscotch!
15) What do you say to a rabbit on its birthday? Hoppy birthday!
16) How do rabbits keep their fur neat? With a hare brush!
17) What do rabbits use after a shower? A hare dryer!
18) What do you call a transformer bunny? Hop-timus Prime!
19) Why did the bunnies go on strike? Because they wanted a better celery!
20) Where do rabbits get their eyes checked? At the hop-ticians!
21) What do you call a rabbit crossed with a frog? A bunny ribbit!
22) How can you tell that a bunny is getting old? Look for the receding hare line!
23) Why did the bald man put rabbits on his head? Because from a distance they looked like hares!
24) Why are rabbits so tired in April? Because they just finished a March!
25) How do you know a rabbit is in a good mood? He’s hoppy!
26) Where do rabbits go when they are feeling sick? To the hopspital!
27) What do you get when you cross a rabbit with an elephant? An animal who never forgets to eat its carrots!
28) What do you get if you cross a rabbit with an insect? Bugs bunny!
29) What do you call a group of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare line!
30) What happened to the Easter bunny at school? He was eggspelled!
31) What did the bunny say to the carrot? It’s been nice gnawing you!
32) What do rabbits say before they eat? Lettuce pray!
33) What did the rabbit say to his wife? No bunny compares to you!
34) What do you call a rabbit that has fleas? Bugs Bunny!
35) What do you call a cross bunny who got sunburnt? A hot cross bunny!
36) How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see a rabbit wearing glasses!
37) Where do rabbits learn to fly? In the hare force!
38) What do you call a rabbit comedian? A funny bunny!
Bunny One Liners
These one liners are sure to tickle your bunny bone!
39) Did you hear about the rich rabbit? He was a millionhare!!
40) Don’t wait on me... I might be a hare late!
41) I have so many rabbit jokes, it’s not even bunny!
42) I used to own a rabbit, but now he’s just some bunny I used to know.
43) I’m putting a ban on rabbit buns. They are not bunny anymore!
44) I think bunnies are ear-resistible!
45) What is a bunny’s motto? Don’t be mad, be hoppy!
46) I bought a rabbit because everyone needs a friend who is all ears!
47) You must be the Easter Bunny, because you’ve got me all egg-cited!
48) What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A hot cross bunny!
These clever rabbit puns will have you hopping around the room!
49) Hoppy Easter.
50) I’m all ears today!
51) There’s just no bunny like you!
52) Having a good hare day!
53) Some bunny love you very much!
54) Don’t worry, be hoppy!
55) Hey there, hop stuff!
56) I’d hop to the moon and back for you!
Bunny Knock Knock Jokes
Let’s finish off with some rabbit themed knock knock jokes, because who doesn’t love a good knock knock joke?!
57) Knock Knock
Rabbit up nice, it’s a present!
58) Knock Knock
Wendy Easter Bunny coming?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things, that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it's important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration for everything from family days out to online classes, arts, crafts and science experiments. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is supported by you, the users. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission.
All prices and product availability were correct at the time of publication.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.